Complaining from Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaining from Admin

HI folks, this was first meant to be BiA-only, but it concerns us all. Been playin on ChigC´s server lately.

I talked with one of the admins last night and he said that there have been complaining on ppl or ppls from our clan for missbehaving type as tk´s and bad language.....however this guy i spoked with had played with BiA on hp-servers and he defended our name and said it must be a misstake....so for u who now just theoretical just uses bad language and tk´s alot remember u r not only hurting your teammates but also hurting your Clan.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

but,Eaglefire u also have to remember there are clones out there...that take your tag an name and trash it...its happened to me on Hp2 and others there...
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

I don't play there, due to the lag

Comment

yes, I know that there r clones...but that only happened to me at hp2 and nowhere else.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

Did he name names, perhaps maybe you should name and shame
          ...But only in the private section of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
            Did he name names, perhaps maybe you should name and shame
            ...But only in the private section of the forum

I agree

not entirely, but I really agree

Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 10-31-2003, 07:22 PM.
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

well if anyone knows who it was....or has a guilty conscience, i would really like to hear about it. i dont think we need the whole clan to know about it, so please PM either me or mav. thank you.

this is really disappointing if it was a real BiA player.

thx erik for bringing this to our attention

Em
              xxx
              mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

In FF servers theres always a cj=hance of T/K's. I know I've done my fair share of them, but I have seen that alot of the people have no probs with it. It is usually an accident. They do not heed the warning of "Fire in the hole!" Then there are the ones who file complaints on you even thou its an accident.

As far as I know, all the FF servers I play on I have never had any prob with the admin. I will keep my eyes open for any of annoying cloners.

Chris

P.S. Erik I have played ChigC's server quit abit and have not yet had a prob with anyone.
                There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

It wasnt the tk´s who was the problem it was the bad language....what he said was not good.

Comment

Is n00b a bad word?
                    Because the more i play Et the more i use it, once a team member steps on my mines, ect ect
                    ...Then complains

It really really pisses me off!!!!!

Comment

ok, people, lets focus on solutions, not the problem
                      Learn on other people mistakes.....
                      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

lol, it wasnt smart from...whoever did it
                        Ownage!

Comment

I would just like to say that i play on that server quite abit and want to assure you that I am not the one with the bad language. Instead of typing it I usally just shout it out infront of my kid.
                          When i am one the server i will keep an eye on whome ever it may be.
                          Last edited by [BiA] Evil Biochemist; 11-01-2003, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Maybe is the responsible person your clanmember dr. Frost...

He misbehaved today badly (again) at hp2; with textspamming and killing teammates (on purpose)...

Hans
                            Last edited by |ToaK| John Doe; 11-01-2003, 09:32 PM.
                            |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                            (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Originally posted by |ToaK| John Doe
                              Maybe is the responsible person your clanmember dr. Frost...

He misbehaved today badly (again) at hp2; with textspamming and killing teammates (on purpose)...

Hans
                              Killing teammates
                              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
                              X