• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attitude problem !

__________________________________________________ _______
    Originally posted by [BiA]Mr.Frost

FUCK YOU NIGHTMARE! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THIS IS CALLED "THE BIA FORUM" GO CLOG UP YER OWN FORUM YA LAME PIECE OF SHIT WASTE OF SPACE!
    AND YOU THINK THIS IS CHILDISH?!?!
    YOU THINK THAT BEING CALLED AN IMPERSONATEOR AS SOON AS YOUVE JUST JOINED A FUCKING GAME WHICH I AINT BEEN IN ALL DAY IS ADULT?
    I'D CALL THAT SLANDER AND DECEIT!!

Frost, you can call me whatever you want dude, it leaves me completely cold, but you should have the grit to say it in my face and not in a forum where I don't have acces to!!!

It shows again what an immature person you are!!!

Now you know why I left BiA, cause I couldn't handle the childishness of some of the members and this proves again my point.

I hope the leaders will use there common sense, cause you don't deserve to be in a clan like BiA !!!

This is my last reply, so continue and call me whatever you want, I am grown up and for me this ends here !!!!

PS. GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greet or bleed !!!

I agree Fred, Rob I thought you were smarter then this..
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Lol gotta luv it!!! 1 Big happy family =) maybe some of these will help
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      =)
      Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =ChicaGo=
        Lol gotta luv it!!! 1 Big happy family =) maybe some of these will help
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        =)
        you're right Brian
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Re: Attitude problem !

Fred.... Kettle calling...

..It's a little ironic that you come off with this, please in future have some respect for [BiA] members, and pm this sort of stuff!

Greet or bleed !!!

Comment

Re: Re: Attitude problem !

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight....Oops sorry
            Ownage!

Comment

Well well well Doc Rocket,

Why doesn't it surprise me that you have to interfere in this thread?

Didn't know you were in BiA again?!? Well yes you must understand it, you change clans more than I change my underwear !!

One thing I want to make you clear. I have respect for BiA members if they have respect for me, and no Docie, I have to dissapoint you, you are not among the BiA members that I respect!!

Maybe you and Frost can go and leave together cause I think you two are a little bit of the same low level!!!
              And yes Doc you were one of the reasons why I left BiA, and to speak honest I don't think I was the only one who left BiA cause of your childish way of act !!!

Thought you were grown up by now, but on the contrary, I think it is getting worse and worse with you!!! Maybe you should seek for professional help, it exists you know !!!
              If you do so, take Frost with you, cause I think he can use some help to!!!

Greet or bleed

Comment

Fred I would rather not fight with you, but I can agree to disagree on several issues you have pointed out. It’s rather sad that you still decide to try and cause trouble within our clan, some times it is best to leave sleeping dogs lie, instead of trying to stir things up, and there was absolutely no need for this thread.

Comment

Bertie.. did you see the original thread by Frost, the one which started this with Fredje? It was deleted... But, if you didnt then I should tell you that had you read it, this thread might make more sense...
                  Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Yes i did, it's in our private section...
                    And it's not deleted

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| nightmare
                      Well well well Doc Rocket,

Why doesn't it surprise me that you have to interfere in this thread?

Didn't know you were in BiA again?!? Well yes you must understand it, you change clans more than I change my underwear !!

One thing I want to make you clear. I have respect for BiA members if they have respect for me, and no Docie, I have to dissapoint you, you are not among the BiA members that I respect!!

Maybe you and Frost can go and leave together cause I think you two are a little bit of the same low level!!!
                      And yes Doc you were one of the reasons why I left BiA, and to speak honest I don't think I was the only one who left BiA cause of your childish way of act !!!

Thought you were grown up by now, but on the contrary, I think it is getting worse and worse with you!!! Maybe you should seek for professional help, it exists you know !!!
                      If you do so, take Frost with you, cause I think he can use some help to!!!

Greet or bleed
                      Plz ,put your Differances asside.With all due respects you guys are sounding abit like children.I would just like you guys to get along or aleast have some respect for fellow clan members and fellow clans.Remember we are all part of a community here...With that I bow and bide you goobye.....

And put on a happy Face... life is short...

Comment

This is a [BiA] matter, please stop posting here & on this subject. As I said before, “there was absolutely no need for this thread.”

We don’t need to inflame this situation any more than it all ready is.

Comment

Hmmmm.???Guest forum???

Comment

Enough with that, I moved the original tread to the private forum, and im closing this one...

If u guys have problems with each other, I will really sugest u take them in a personal way, not in a public forum...

Learn on other people mistakes.....
                            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

i just want to say that fred has al the right to reply on this very strange tread.
                              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X