No announcement yet.

my old friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We sorted things already out... I prefer to keep nice memories and to have happy thoughts.

The real world is full of hatred; let us try to make of our virtual one a far better place...

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Hey Bella... The reason I wanted to be in [BiA] after my former clan (WHO I LOVED AS WELL..MUAH Max) broke up, was seeing the way Bella and Miss KillYa used to tear People up..LOL.. I was like, Damn, I wanna be a [BiA] Girl..LOL.. Then when Maverick (A Fellow T4CE member, friend, and Mexican) asked me to think about joining, Bella and Miss KillYa were gone =( Too bad you all don't come back because I still am a N00b!!! I do get some help from Sandra though.. She OWNS ..lol.. Well Bella, didnt know you well, but wished I was here when you were Girl.. Melanie =)

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Originally posted by |ToaK| John Doe

The real world is full of hatred; let us try to make of our virtual one a far better place...

Hans
        great words hans
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

I´m very pleased to see u here, and the fact of u not carring this load is a relief for me too, as always Paula, u have my frelship and my love, I hope I can see u arround..

Hans as always U r a great human beeing, and u have a big heart, and DAM u r good with words

My sugestion: lets move on, lets keep having fun, life is too short to have problems with eachothers or ourselfs..

Sergio
          Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 12-12-2003, 10:45 PM.
          Learn on other people mistakes.....
          You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Paula,

I agree with you on Hans being such a class act. And I will state right now that I personally always thought you were a class act also and your public apology just reafirms how I feel. I entered this clan because of Hans and people like yourself and others involved in the clan. I am glad to see you in the forum again and hope we can see you more under better circumstances.

Doug
            Freedom isn't free.
            Thank an American war Veteran for yours.

Comment

Greeting,

Long time no see, how are u?

Farewell.
              Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
              X