HomeLAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeLAN

How many of you have heard of this gaming orginazation?
    oh gib mir Kraft

not me,never heard of it...

ps. hows the army m8,are you injoing it?
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Well heh im in the DEP program so im not quite in yet though this time is counting for me. I am currently working on getting PFC before i go to boot camp.

Hmm here is a link to the HomeLAN general site.

http://www.homelan.com/

so you all can check it out.

Also they do game hosting and other things the service tends to be of high quality though im not sure about the pricing *shrug* I havent really used any of there services exepct the AA servs when they did them.
      oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

I have had lots of experience with them in AA:O. After I had been a member for about a year, I applied for "senior" status. I had to write an essay about why I wanted to be a senior member.

After I turned it in, I was denied the position because my name was deemed "inappropriate". It was OK for me to be a member but not a "senior" member. (Pissed? Oh yes I was.)

So now, other than reading their news page, I don't really mess with them anymore.

They have servers for a lot of different games but you have to be in the buddy-buddy network and go to training and a bunch of other stuff before you can admin a server for them. Most people I know find them to be very stuffy and elitist.
        • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
          -Strong bad

Comment

Working...
        X