Its time to go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its time to go..

Wow, I havent even been here very long, and already I see no point in me staying.. the orginal BiA who recruited me has now left to make a new clan, and now Mav is talking bout whether BiA should be discarded all together..
    I voted no to that by the way, everyone is so lovely, and its a great clan to be in..
    however I am ill.. and am no longer able to meet requirements for clan games or anything, as I cannot make the commitment, as my illness persists.
    the computer is becoming a thing I need to limit on terms of me getting better.
    I didnt want to let anyone down..
    I was interested in becoming a total clan war o\/\/nage player, but I can't be around all the time for practise etc...
    I will still be out there playing sometimes..
    (until my boyfriend finally carrys out his threat of uninstalling ET)
    but I think I will have to leave the BiA tag behind, for many reasons,1 my illness - but mainly because I dont want to let anyone down..and quite frankly some people deserve a good !*£^&!!!*&£&^£!! sometimes, and in my doing that I wouldnt want it to reflect on the clan..
    Anyway youve all been great , thanks so much for everything, look forward to catching u all on the servers.

Regards and apologies

StarStorm
    Last edited by [BiA] Starstorm; 02-26-2004, 07:04 PM.
    When your living in a grey world,
    Its easy to blend in as another concrete pavement or another black cloud...

Re: Its time to go..

Oh sorry to see you leave allready...but take care...and best luck to you, hope ya'll stick around
    Ownage!

Comment

Take care ,

Bye,

Hans
      |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
      (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Good Luck with everything Tam.

XxX
        Jesper
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

bye
          To be is to do.
          -Socratus
          To do is to be.
          -Sartre
          Do be do be do.