We were FUN after all honny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were FUN after all honny

Quote Darkangel : kind of rude to lable our brothers/sisters as clan hoppers..

We used to make FUN and discussions all the time, the most important of all, to have FUN with people from all over the world!!!!!

With different toughts, different feelings, different Language, different backgrounds ok, but in the hearts they are all the same!!!
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Re: We were FUN after all honny

Originally posted by COR[NL]

We used to make FUN and discussions all the time, the most important of all, to have FUN with people from all over the world!!!!!
    & to have fun spamming all over the world

Comment

I think that it is rather nice to have a place that you can always return to. There is never anything as nice as going home.
      A number beside a name could mean that "Hey, I never found any place better no matter how many times I left."
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyBoy
        I think that it is rather nice to have a place that you can always return to. There is never anything as nice as going home.
        A number beside a name could mean that "Hey, I never found any place better no matter how many times I left."
        Now that is a great sentiment.
        Peace
        Tom
        [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

I don't get mad and I was kidding about the rude comment.. By now, you should all know I do have a sence of humor.. Im still here arent I? lol...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

hello to all the brothers and sisters of BiA, miss u all, couldn't read the post in the clan forum but wanted to keep in touch, gg to everyone.
            Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Hello DJ, Its good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and yours.
              Peace
              Tom
              [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

Working...
              X