Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special Clan

Hi there my friends,

Since I joined this clan i have made a lot of new friends. A few of them I already knew from my last clan [BoX]. I still think this is the greatest clan in the world, with the nicest people in the world. How did they find eachother. Very strange but cool if you ask me.

Now I am going to ask John Doe to stand up and you all give him a warm applauss for his fantastic job to set this clan together.

I want to thank Flinstone for inviting me to join the clan. I have been invited a lot in my RTCW-history, also when i was in Bia. I will never leave this clan. Oh damn I am going to cry .

Now Engeltje joined the clan, it is even getting greater. You all say we are a love-couple. Well that's not really true, but we like eachother a lot. She's very cute and pretty (how many times have i said this).

Well i am going to quit my post, it is getting to long......

Thx nice people,

Greetings and kisses (only to the girls)

MasterMind
    Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 01-05-2003, 04:25 AM.
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Jesper,

There is notting beautifuller than love go for it!!!!!!!!!
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Thank you Mastermind for your sincere words, but the applause should be for all members of [BiA]...

You all made this clan the succes it already is! I had just a minor role in it.

Without you, and your co-operation, this whole clan would be just a clan like so many others; dull and only focused on competition; unlike the solidarity and friendship we all within [BiA] share, every single day...

Hans
      |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
      (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

AMAAI thx Hans, but I didn't do that much for the clan. I help whenever I can and whenever I am allowed to help.

MasterMind
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
        X