My Behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Behavior

I would like to send a message to all the BIA and COI members. My attitude and behavior as of late during my play on RTCW has been awful. I would like to apologize to all the members that I have offended. I would also like to say a special apology to BIA bella, it seems as though she was most offended by my actions. Bella, I sincerely apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you. I will make every effort to control my actions as well as my words as I represent both myself and my clan, and my fellow clan members. I cannot continue to be a negative representation of the BIA clan and its members. Once again I sincerely apologize for any harm or discomfort I may have caused BIA, COI and there members.

Thank you,
    [BiA]tmbstne (Doug)
    Freedom isn't free.
    Thank an American war Veteran for yours.

Thank you Doug, for your sincere words!

I appreciate them a lot, because you have the courage to admit that you've made a mistake....Not many people would dare to do the same thing if they were you...

You've earned hereby my greatest respect; you are a truly [BiA] brother, Doug!

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

I guess you're not the only one who has been a bit offending. Sometimes I'm a bit rude to other players too. I don't know why i act like that, but maybe it's because of my home-situation, or because i am in LOVE
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Hey guys

The Doc is often rude to people, on wolfie, the forums and in life...

But I know why i do it, i love it For this i make no apologies !!!!
        You can either take it, or lump it or, you could give as good as you get!

Life is to short to worry about stuff like that, and i'm afraid i don't agree with Hans on this issue (Sorry m8)...

So tmbstne there is 'no need' to say sorry to me, but if you do wish to pick a fight... make sure you stock up on the brave pills m8 :P

Comment

I feel if you have a problem with someone on the server shut up and go after him. No one listens to a looser and they'll get even more mad when you re kicking their butt. Remember it’s a game for fun. Being rude to other people doesn't make it fun for other people, especially newbies. If you don't say anything to a newbie then they will probably stick around. If you are rude then how can you get points from them later? The more fun it is for people the longer the game will be on the market and will continue to be fun for us all. If you piss everyone off Doc then you may not have anyone to play with later. Remember the playground???
          Last edited by SunnyBoy; 01-30-2003, 03:03 AM.
          I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Very well put Sunny!
            I totally agree.

I want everybody to think back to when you first got this game..And the first few times you went to a multiplayer Wolfie server. I am willing to bet you experienced something about this game that had an impact on you. Something that attracted you back because you all are still here!
            For me, it was the good people. The ones that were friendly to me. And as the months went by, these people became my friends, and are still to this day! But as for the rude players, they are nobodys to me. They are long forgotten after the game is over, but the images of my friends always remain.

So my point to all this blabbering is simple.
            Remember that the nOObs are the future of the Wolfenstein Community. They can easily pick up a different game if they feel offended in the right state of mind.
            To be mean to the nOObs (you can tell who they are) , we only cut our own throats! So when you see one, teach him...Don't crucify him!
            And even if they are not a nOOb, but instead an experienced player or whoever!..Remember that they have feelings too...Just like you.

You get what you give!

Think about it...

P.S. Dear Doc...You ain't that bad brother LOLOL

Peace Out!
            Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 01-30-2003, 04:34 AM.

Comment

i think your true character has shown brightly Tmbstne. no harm done-no hard feelings. when i joined BiA it was b/c of the polite and gracious manner most of the members showed to eachother and the other players. these kids with their mouth open talking nonsense r silly-a real measure of maturity.
              and on more than one occasion i was shocked to find the "noob" everybody was picking was an experieinced player in disguise for one reason or another. so who was the joke really on?
              Power to the HedgeHog Right on!!

Comment

My apology to Tmbstne

This seems as good a place as any for me to offer my apology to Tmbstne. On 29Jan03 I believe I acted in a rude and obnoxious fashion toward Tmbstne. We seem to have already settled this in game but I feel obligated to publicly apologize for my "snotty" behavior. Throughout the incident Tmbstne remained polite and friendly, furthering my shame at my behavior. I enjoy playing RTCW in a friendly fashion with the members of clan BiA too much for me to risk alienating or offending any of you. Once again Tmbstne, my sincerest apologies.
                E TENEBRAE LUX

Comment

Hi Landser! Welcome to our forums!
                  Hey bro...You can make up for it if you join [BiA]! hint hint
                  I was going to ask you anyway, but I see you have saved me the trouble of tracking you down. hahaha!
                  It's always a pleasure to play along side you Landser, and I know I'm not the only one in [BiA] who feels this way!
                  Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 01-30-2003, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Isn't it alot more fun this way!!!
                    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

wOOt!

Comment

Hey Guys

Usually I wouldn’t go out of my way to insult people, but if I see a player giving another player a hard time for no reason, I would usually pipe up.
                        Example;
                        Player 1. Says “your gay”
                        I would say, “Ask your dad, I was with him last night”
                        To me this is only a fun remark, but I wouldn’t start it only maybe join in for a laugh. Usually I would only make these remarks during battles that were getting a little boring…

I do agree with you guys mostly on principle, I would never start a fight with a player, or get into a full slagging match, but yes I have been know to make some off the cuff remarks

Life is to short, and after all this is just a game….
                        Life is also way to messed up in the outside world to worry about stuff like that in here.

I live in a country that has been in ‘peace’ for the last 10 years or so..
                        We have shootings, knee capping and punishment beatings on a regular basis (Every night)
                        The area where I work is still the hotspot in Northern Ireland for all riots and shootings. It is also nearly only patrolled by the army and not the police, with helicopters, armoured jeeps and armoured personnel carriers.

The old police force ‘RUC’ had to disband because there was to many Protestants in it. So they formed a new police force ‘PSNI’. It was wildly under manned due to the fact that there were not enough Catholics wished to join it, and when they did get more Catholics to join, they were told they were the ‘wrong sort’ of Catholic.

The Protestants wish to stay part of the British state, but the ‘British’ don’t want us, The Catholics want an untied Ireland, but again the Irish don’t want us!

I could continue on many different points here, but don’t wish to bore you guys, but you couldn’t make it up if you tried !!!

……Well guys the point I’m trying to get across is this;
                        I plug into Wolfie to get away from the strange little world we live in; sometimes it is know that I do have a little jest with people, but guys life is to short to worry about small comments made by others in game. If that gets you hot under the collar lighten up a little, remember it’s only a feckin game!

Comment

Re: My Behavior

Originally posted by [BiA]tmbstne
                          I would like to send a message to all the BIA and COI members. My attitude and behavior as of late during my play on RTCW has been awful. I would like to apologize to all the members that I have offended. I would also like to say a special apology to BIA bella, it seems as though she was most offended by my actions. Bella, I sincerely apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you. I will make every effort to control my actions as well as my words as I represent both myself and my clan, and my fellow clan members. I cannot continue to be a negative representation of the BIA clan and its members. Once again I sincerely apologize for any harm or discomfort I may have caused BIA, COI and there members.

Thank you,
                          [BiA]tmbstne (Doug)
                          You are a great warior and Brother, let's forget the problem and play.
                          Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                          Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                          Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Agreed Cor!
                            Like I said Doc..You ain't that bad hahaha!
                            I think this issue is settled. Can we go home now? LOL
                            Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 01-30-2003, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Don't closing this thread Sin, I havn't even spammed it yet, and What is Peter goin to say, we havn't had his spam yet either...
                              Feck he will probably want to have a vote on it...

Ps (Does this count as spam?)

Comment

Working...
                              X