No announcement yet.

XP deep shit sucks!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hummmm i never have problems, but then again it was installed when i bought my pc.....hmmmmm
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

SovietArmyMan,
      I truly understand your pain. My work computer that was running 2000 fine had major headaches running RTCW. When I got my new system and installed RTCW I havent had any problems. I did make sure that I had the latest drivers and service packs for every hardware component before i installed it. RTCW has had some problems with their upgrades.

Yes I live Right next to Microsoft and Yes I have pleny of friends that work there. Do I like Microsft; Yes, do i think that they do a good job pleaseing the masses; Yes. Do i think that they are ripping us off; OOOOHHHH YES!!!!

Did you already try doing a clean install of XP load all of the service packs and then install Wolf? By the way your post helped me to load all of the SP's first and then load wolf. Make sure all of your drivers are the latest.

Alot of luck, SunnyBoy

PS Hans could you please make the B in SunnyBoy a capital letter. IT should be that way, and its been nagging at me.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] John Doe
        Hmm, maybe you should pick another text/quote as your signature yourself, than the one you use at the moment, dear Jesper, before you make suggestions to other people..

I quote:

Come on children, clap along (SHUT UP!)
        Sing along children (Suck my motherfuckin dick!)
        Drugs are just bad, drugs are just bad (South Park is gonna sue me!)
        So don't do drugs (Suck my motherfuckin penis!)
        so there'll be more for me (Hippie! God damnit!)
        (Mushrooms killed Kenny! *fart* Ewww, ahhh!)
        (So, fucked up, right now..)

This kind of language may be common in certain places, but they are hardly the key which will open [BiA] doors for you..

Hans
        Cool signatures Mastermind
        Sorry Hans but I like Eminem
        POST!!
        [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell
          Cool signatures Mastermind
          Sorry Hans but I like Eminem
          Hehe thx Willem, i have changed it now, I don't want to get in troubles again
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SunnyBoy

Did you already try doing a clean install of XP load all of the service packs and then install Wolf? By the way your post helped me to load all of the SP's first and then load wolf. Make sure all of your drivers are the latest.

Alot of luck, SunnyBoy

PS Hans could you please make the B in SunnyBoy a capital letter. IT should be that way, and its been nagging at me. [/B]
            shure man!
            i didi format my HD make the clean install of xp, i cracked all servece packs to run it etc. anyways, XP its nice looking operating system but its work maybu a bit better than win98.
            also teh friend of mine hes an engenier who working developing some stuff at the military company.
            the stories he told me about XP s@#$ are incredible.
            anyways

Comment

Working...
            X