No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlizzCon is back - as an in-person event for the first time in four years - and Blizzard kicked off its opening ceremony with a bit of an Overwatch 2 blowout, including a reveal for the series' 39th hero, chaingun-wielding tank Mauga.

Mauga's announcement wasn't, admittedly, much of a surprise, giving he inadvertently got a pre-show unveiling on Switch's eShop news channel, but he's now been made official thanks to BlizzCon. And, as seen in his reveal trailer, Mauga - which means "mountain" in Samoan - is armed with two chainguns: affectionately known as Gunny and Cha-Cha.

Gunny is an incendiary chaingun, whose bullets will burn enemies that receive sufficient damage; Cha-Cha, meanwhile, is a a "volatile" chaingun that deals critical burn damage. Blizzard notes they can either be fired individually or in unison.

Read more

More...

Comment

Daydreaming. That's how it started. Daydreaming. Cocoon designer and director Jeppe Carlsen, whose previous works include Inside and Limbo, was simply daydreaming one day, and the idea of a game that encapsulated worlds within worlds within worlds came to him.

"I've been making game mechanics and designing personas for so many years that I also just walk around in everyday life and think about mechanics," Carlsen tells me over Zoom. "I don't remember the exact context or what triggered it. It was just a thought of like, what if you could basically have a level, that is to begin with just a maze or a level, but you can jump out of it. And you can carry that around. And you can put these levels into each other.

"There was just that thought."

Read more

More...

Comment

Today is bitter-sweet because I need to let you know Emma has decided to move on from writing her monthly column, Emma's Adventures. She's had fun with them, she says, and appreciates all your kind remarks, but she wants to use the significant time they take to write to focus on a new direction in her life. So let's wish her well for the future - we were lucky to have her while we did.
        The sweet part of this is I now get to realise something I've been keeping in the dark for far too long: my, um, dark side. Ever since I killed all of my Dragon Age: Origins companions, I've been fascinated by evil playthroughs in games, and now, with Emma moving on, I have some time and space to explore them - with you.
        You may remember I experimented with the beginnings of an evil Dragon Age: Inquisition playthrough earlier this year. I always wondered how far the game would let me go and so I decided to try it. That adventure will continue, by the way, especially as we close in on Dragon Age: Dreadwolf, but before I go back to it, there's another adventure I want to take you on. A more recent adventure - one everyone's been talking about. I would like to get evil in Baldur's Gate 3.
        Read more

More...

Comment

Indie horror developer Puppet Combo has confirmed its festive slasher, Christmas Massacre, has been banned from release on Xbox and Nintendo Switch.

In an exchange on X/Twitter celebrating the upcoming release of the game on Sony consoles, a fan asked, "Xbox?", to which the team responded: "No, it's too crazy for Xbox".

Similarly asked if the horror was coming to Switch, Puppet Combo had the same reply: "No, it's too crazy for Switch".

Read more

More...

Comment

Baldur's Gate 3 will be released on Xbox on 6th December, 2023.

That's according to noted leaker eXtas1s, who says that "if playtests proceed as planned", this date is "what Larian has targeted for the game's Xbox version at the moment".

As noted by r/GamingLeaksandRumours, eXtas1s has a pretty good track record for breaking release dates ahead of announcements, and had previously given us Forza Motorsport's street date before Xbox formally confirmed it.

Read more

More...

Comment

Naughty Dog game director, Vinit Agarwal, has confirmed that they are "still working on that game".

The news came in an unrelated message on Twitter in which Agarwal celebrated clearing all of the Special Worlds in Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

"I did it! Wow, that was hard, easily 300+ Marios dead in the process," Agarwal said.

Read more

More...

Comment

Mortal Kombat 1 players have hit out at NetherRealm's "disgusting" decision not to bundle DLC skins in with DLC packs any more.

The fighting community is currently making its views very known on the series' subreddit community, generating thousands of upvotes.

Although neither the developer nor publisher Warner Bros. have expressly said that alternate skins would not be available, players noted that at the end of the recent Omni-Man gameplay trailer, there was no mention of any additional skins bundled in with premium DLC characters.

Read more

More...

Comment

Welcome to another episode of Inside Eurogamer, the podcast that's exclusively for Supporters, and where we take you behind the scenes to learn more about the work we do.
                  If you're not a Supporter and you're reading only the top part of this article, know that you can support Eurogamer for £3/$3/$3 a month, to get ad-free viewing plus exclusive pieces of content like this.
                  In today's episode of Inside Eurogamer, we go inside Digital Foundry with Tom Morgan, who's actually the longest-serving member of DF besides Rich Leadbetter - the founder - himself. He's been working with Rich since 2011, which means he's been a part of almost the entire journey DF has been on to where it is today, and to being the authority on the technical performances of games that it is.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

Modern Warfare 3 players with early access to Call of Duty's latest instalment have taken to social media to share their dismay – and outrage – about the shooter's campaign.
                    Although the first-person shooter doesn't formally release until 10th November, some players who've forked out for the shooter's pricier digital editions can play the campaign early via "early access".

"I played one hour of campaign and got my refund," announced one player. "And I think you should too if you feel the same way I felt. This was a couple lacklustre raid episodes out together; having just finished COD Remastered recently this game failed to capture what it means to be in a campaign, and if this is how it all begins then I’m sorry, MW3 does not redeem itself from the shitshow MW2 caused at launch and somehow continues to make fun of my wallet. I’ll be holding off on touching this game until something positive comes back from this community. Peace."

Read more

More...

Comment

Alan Wake 2's most memorable – and surprising – chapter was almost cut.

That's according to the critically acclaimed horror game's creator Sam Lake and director, Kyle Rowley.

This story contains spoilers for Alan Wake 2, so please only read on if you've completed the game or are happy to be spoiled.

Read more

More...

Comment

Fortnite broke its own concurrent player record over the weekend, hitting an astonishing 6,172,463 users yesterday (Saturday, 4th November).

As tracked by Fortnite.gg, the return of Fortnite's original map – dubbed Fortnite OG by developer Epic – has seen an influx of players, with the battle royale mode itself also breaking records when it hit a new high of 3,109,888 simultaneous players yesterday, too.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, then, Epic has had to keep a close eye on server health and capacity, warning players that they may "experience a short queue" before logging in at peak times.

Read more

More...

Comment

A new tour celebrating the "most iconic video game music" will kick off in May next year.

After two sold-out shows at London's Royal Albert Hall, Video Games in Concert is set to tour the UK next summer, stopping off in Brighton, Liverpool, Wolverhampton, Manchester, and Bournemouth. Sadly, there are no dates outside of England at this time.

"Video Games in Concert is a critically acclaimed concert series that features one of the world’s premier composers of video games scores, Eímear Noone, who is responsible for some of the most enduring soundscapes on World of Warcraft and other best-selling video games," a press release says.

Read more

More...

Comment

Comparisons between the OG PS5 and the PS5 Slim are out, and some say the sleeker new design is "not that much smaller" than its chunkier sibling.

Dave2D has provided a detailed teardown of the brand-new console system, showing off the machine's trimmer stature and the console's new outer cover, which now boasts a half matte, half gloss finish. This means any panels bought for the original system cannot be used on the updated one, as it essentially has four separate pieces.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Dave2D made specific mention of the weight difference. Whilst the original version weighs in at either 3.9kg or 3.3kg, depending upon whether or not you have the digital version or the system with the disc drive, the new models weighs 3.2kg or 2.6kg respectively.

Read more

More...

Comment

Genshin Impact developer miHoYo's new game, Zenless Zone Zero, is inviting players to express their interest in an all-new beta test.

Players aged 16+ on PC and Android/iOS devices can apply now to be in with a chance of securing a spot in the beta, although miHoYo stresses that the test is only open to "limited accounts" and all data will be deleted at the end.

Right now, it's unclear when the beta test will run or even how long you have to get your name down on the list, but all interested parties are invited to complete the pre-registration and "Equalising Test" sign-up survey to "successfully sign up for a chance to win Equalising Test Qualification".

Read more

More...

Comment

The impact of Elden Ring is still being felt as one modder has put the iconic Malenia into Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.

Chinese modder Last孤影众 (Gūyǐng zhòng) has created the Land of Reeds mod, which - among other changes - adds the rot boss to Sekiro, which YouTuber Ongbal tested out last month (thanks PC Gamer).

Yes, that means parrying every hit of Malenia's Waterfowl Dance attack. That alone is quite the feat, though Ongbal's Wolf is more than a match.

Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X