grtz

Comment

here's the inside of my pc
      Attached Files
      Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

lol spyder
        nice wrong hehe i see your the modder yourself
        i have a chessy case but i was strapped for cash and needed something for my new stuff
        but im thinkig spray painting my case like a black color and cutting out a fan whole so i can get air from the side

i was wondering are you using SATA drives or have SATA convertors and cables?

Comment

I put blowhole on top...that really helps sucking hot air out

Scared me cutting it tho
          ITS A DOGS LIFE

Comment

ok im pissed this thing refuses to save my login information in cookies (yes my cookies are enabled) and i just typed some huge reply and clicked post and it said i wasnt logged in and erased all of it so lemme try to remember what all i typed:

heh, a couple of years ago, back when the modding scene was just becoming mainstream, i got an Antec 1030B for the sole purpose of modding it. Since then ive added rounded cables. what a mod, eh? i think ive grown to like the stock look of the case. i dont think there would be any mod i can do to it that would look completely original so i just assume do nothing. i did mod an enermax, but i sold it soon after.
            i do, however plan on modding my Car PC. I have an Acura Integra so i plan on doing a big Acura logo window on it with UV lights and UV reactive cables and such. Then ill slap some chamelon paint on there and it should be pimp tight

k thats all i can remember and i have no idea why im telling you guys this since you most likely dont care. i can only assume its because im at work on saturday morning and there are NO customers and i have no PCs to work on.

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

hee we are modders comes with the territory
              i just got myself the thermal right sk-7 heatsink
              i had this variable fan that adjusted to temps but i didnt liek that so i modified the fan control so i can manually adjust it with different resistors i ahve one for 3000rpm one for 2000rpm and another for 5000 rpm when i really need the extreme air flow

Comment

Working...
              X