Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great

This is not a spam forum you know

this is part of the forum to have intelligent discussions about computer related problems.

you will end up getting me in trouble with Mr Clubber

lol

Comment

Don't worry Kitten, you can join me
      I'm always in trouble for my spam. god only why, i would never post spam, ever.

Comment

you dont post spam

your posts are far more valuable to mankind as a whole

Comment

Try this....... Right click on your shortcut , goto properties then look in Target..You will see "C:\Program files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\WolfMP.exe" You must add... +set net_port 27661 Do not forget to leave a space before the plus and after the set and after the port words..........I did this for my 3 cpu`s ... Each computer must have a differant # at the end..Let me know if this works....

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SlyFi
            Try this....... Right click on your shortcut , goto properties then look in Target..You will see "C:\Program files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein\WolfMP.exe" You must add... +set net_port 27661 Do not forget to leave a space before the plus and after the set and after the port words..........I did this for my 3 cpu`s ... Each computer must have a differant # at the end..Let me know if this works....
            No way something that sounds useful, I will try this

Thanks mate
            lol

Comment

Your welcome...Hope it works.....

Comment

Also, must have the same ET patch for both...

Comment

Working...
                X