i wanna be a bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Thx for the nice words johan, i dont know if i am ready for BoB.
    Btw, i play the updated ET, its very very good, its more realistic then RTCW, not so fast. My connection is better than RTCW, i win 1vs1 battles with 95%. I dont know why is the connection better????????????????. The maps are like CS, but that is not bad.

Good luck to all, cu
    ||NOCOONSNO(AUT)
    Andi there is still a place for you and hoedenpoetser(peter)lol in|BoB| we will accepet 20 members no more !!!
    So wy you still can join |BoB| then we can play like old thimes andi !!

BTW we play ET to !!

Comment

Frank, it is very nice that you invite me to be a BoB. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, have to speak with Peter, but if Peter has no interest, maybe i am your man.
      My performance is momentary not so good, because i am on V16. First places are an exeption, but on the other hand, its is a problem to get a win for the enemy, lllllllllllol. The problem is i know the maps very bad, lol
      Today i play with Peter ET at 1900 on MSN, and then

www.rentaserver.at

with 26 slots. Good connection

because it is in Austria, i think.

I would be happy if we would see us, if not we need an appointment for the next time.

Cu my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| Michael
        andi? 95% it used to be 100% LOL!!!!!!! greets to peter
        100% for sure, you old braggart, loooooool.
        heheheheheheheheheheheheh

Greetings are transmitted, V41, greetings back to sender....

Cu

Comment

Donīt fear any AoD, BoB or BiA fighter, Andi!!! Because TGH has shown you how to aim perfectly! And OMG - youīre a dangerous man on RtCWīs and ETīs battlefield! Furthermore there are many buddies (but less of your real friends - Iīm sure!) in these clans - they are not interested in killing you! Maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by [ H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]
            Donīt fear any AoD, BoB or BiA fighter, Andi!!! Because TGH has shown you how to aim perfectly! And OMG - youīre a dangerous man on RtCWīs and ETīs battlefield! Furthermore there are many buddies (but less of your real friends - Iīm sure!) in these clans - they are not interested in killing you! Maybe...
            fear me peter............lol!!!!!!
            cu soon on hydro(lets have some fun)lets go and we
            havend played together in ages i mis a good medic @ hydro...............mail or msn me sometimes
            ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

[i]Originally posted by |BoB| Michael [/B]
              Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 06-07-2003, 08:51 AM.
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| Michael
                fear me peter............lol!!!!!!
                cu soon on hydro(lets have some fun)lets go and we
                havend played together in ages i mis a good medic @ hydro...............mail or msn me sometimes
                V583... Whatīs your and daddys msn address? Sorry, but I lost all data due to re-setup(OS: Windows Server 2003/Win ME)!

And by the way I do not know if I will install RtCW on my system in the near future, cuz ET is a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by [ H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]
                  V583... Whatīs your and daddys msn address? Sorry, but I lost all data due to re-setup(OS: Windows Server 2003/Win ME)!

And by the way I do not know if I will install RtCW on my system in the near future, cuz ET is a great game!
                  michael.annemarie@wanadoo.nl this is me c.schoonheim@wanadoo.nl this is cor
                  Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 06-07-2003, 06:14 PM.
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Dear BoBīs,

refering to Johans and Franks statements, i will take the freedom to ask you if there is a warm place in a clan, where all players inside i figth together on hydro.

I have first-class references, i am an honourable player and nice guy (although Peter means i am a "vich" and means a rude man, lol).

Peter wants to be a free player. Pitty.

Sincerley

||NOCOONSNO(AUT)

Comment

Welcome in our small but fine Clan Andi, it's a great honor for us to have one of the best medics in the RTCW world near by to revive us LooooooL.
                      Put you Tag on and go to the Dam !!
                      Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                      Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                      Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Andi you are verry welcom in the |BoB| clan peter i untherstand your decision,no probs man !!
                        Nocoonso i am glade to welcom you in the |BoB| clan,from now on you will see we wil have lots of fun on the feild (Et or wolf) cor, fred,johan ,michael,love to play whit you ,you ar a good team player thats 4 shore !!And thats what we need in |BoB| !!

Please welcom |BoB| NOCOONSO !!!

Jeeeehaa !!

Comment

Thx,

i am very glad to be here, hope you have fun with me, i have it, lol.

Comment

i have always fun whit you andy welcome
                            rtcw nurd

Comment

welcome andi i love a good medic (the best i know)

good to have you with us bro,lets have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulation BoB! You got one of the best medics worldwide! Not the best medic, cuz the best am I, but a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good man! Hohoho... Hmm, maybe NOC is the best... Hihihi... After all he established a new ET record: 718 XP! I got only 710 XP... V583...

Nevertheless I also hope that we will meet together on ETīs battlefields!

And please do not force ET to a new "chicken run"! Be patient, be wakefully while playing ET - DONīT RUN!

Comment

Working...
                                X