No announcement yet.

Introductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome bro you'll fit in will hear becuz most of us are drunks and potheads and form the best player in the clan good to have you here .........hehe
    I'm da Cash Money Makaveli
    Yall aint ready, break fast like Tom Petty,
    Ya'll just petty
    82' I was born ready,
    I'm too ready,
    Ya'll Betty Crocker balla blockas, I'm too heavy
    Meatball Lamborghini,
    Top spaghetti,
    Seats Ragu,
    Uh 20 inch shoes,
    Ohh me and you got plenty to do,
    I don't need no pool I'm swimmin in you,

-------------------
    Yeah! It's the world reknown
    Internationally connected
    Locally accepted
    ThaOne
    Name:One
    Hood:Brooklyn
    what more can i say

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD| LEADSOUP
      Hello everyone,

My name is Bryce, Im an MCP (Microsoft Certified Prick)
      I live in Northern Indiana, Originally from Detroit. I'm 43 years old. Thats almost a half of a century old. Motherfucker I'm getting old! Shit when you get this old you have to buy crack whores an 8 ball , to even be considered for a blow job.
      Currently I'm a Supervisor for Coating Company. I've never played wolf before But I'm willing to Learn!!! I'm not gay either but I am willing to not learn. Please dont hurt me as Im new at this game and dont even know how to change the colors in my name. I'm so shitty if you jump in front of me while I'm playing it will scare me enough to cause me to shit all over myself. Then I start crying and hyperventilating where upon I begin to start pucking because my stomach is so upset. So please please please dont scare me. Thanks man.
      Seriously though I've been playing since the first severs were on-line testing. I can remember about 7 people that played the first on-line game that activision hosted sept of some year a couple of years ago or so. I cant fucking remember. Then there was everyone and there brother putting there systems on-line as servers. And multiplayer was BORN. After playing a while I joined a clan called (NBK) Natiural Born Killers. After staying with the clan for a couple mos I went solo. About 8 mos or so not sure I was invited by Hans to join (BiA). I stayed with (BiA) for about 2 months then left to create my own clan called +MC5+, Well work became more important at the time and I couldn't devote the time needed to keep the clan going so I turned the clan over to BLAH BLAH BLAH and went offline for 5mos. And then i BLAH BLAH BLAH and then BLAH BLAH BLAH. AND then when I heard about this great new hybrid plant so I cultivated about six of them. Man that shit got me so fucked up I was pucking and shitting at the same time. I really needed 2 toilets. But I only have one bucket so I got that going for me! BLAH BLAH BLAH, then I fucking blew his head off and BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Now here I am and hoping to drink a lot of Beer and have some fun playing in this clan. I look forward to killing ever motherfucker I come across. I dont show any mercy to even the weakest, but I have been known to suck a mean pussy. Something that I feel is very important in life. I look forward to playing with all my old friends again and to the new ones also. Thanks for having me.
      BLAH BLAH BLAH. An Den BLAH BLAH BLAH.
      LmFaO Bryce! I must have missed this 1...What part of Indy do you come from? I was just through there the day before yesterday...

Comment

ANGOLA, IN
        FU U MF F U!

Comment

Is that anywhere near I-70?

I thought I heard a Panzer when I was by Indianapolis...

Comment

LOL North of Indy by 2.5 hours, I was practicing on the Deer.
            FU U MF F U!

Comment

Working...
            X