TeamSpeak Lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak Lives!

So to speak... There is a new client server, the old one is completely gone... You can dl it from here -

http://www.teamspeak.org/

Now, to use a metamule server still costs five dollars (boooo!) but, Nick and I discovered you can just connect to eachothers IP addresses, sort of set up private rooms, by passing metamule altogether

So, dl the new client version.. and we will have to organise further into getting IP's etc so we can still use it in game
    Viva La Ritz!

V57 LOL IP whatz that =)
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

yay!

Comment

Do what we do! Just use one of the Teamspeak public channels. Only thing is when you leave the channel the channel will disappear...so you will have to set it up again when you log onto their server.

We are waiting to get our private TS from the server we just bought. It will be nice of a change knowing we dont have to deal with what like metanule did...fucking dicks!
        Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

If u connect directly to eachother, the one that host the chan will lag like hell if there's like 4 or 5 guyz on it. And btw when ingame, use codec 14.8, it gives a good sound quality and take not too much of bandwith.
          R.I.P.
          1951 - 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Savard
            If u connect directly to eachother, the one that host the chan will lag like hell if there's like 4 or 5 guyz on it. And btw when ingame, use codec 14.8, it gives a good sound quality and take not too much of bandwith.
            I'll give it a try, thanks for the info.

Comment

I've been speaking with my old squad and they turned me onto a chat program.

Tho TS had some nice features, it doesn't explain how Roger wilco about a 156kb file then there is TS at about 2 mb.

I've kinda noticed TS made my game lag more and pc freeze. Don't have the name of the other program (at work) but I'll try to post it tonight. I have to zip outta town and won't be back till late, then I have to crash for work

Voorhees wanna goto MI with me this weekend? lol

edit: this is Houdini btw
              Last edited by =HOUDINI=; 08-19-2003, 07:40 PM.

Comment

You guys every hear of a chat client called ventrilo?

Or if you have is it any good?

Comment

Working...
                X