X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help us brothers

Dear brothers,

We the co-leaders, have the greatest respect for your behaviour on the BF and on the forum, NO ONE excluded!!!
    When we started this clan it was a great adventure for us and we didn't know if it will become a succes.
    Well brothers it is a succes I can tell you!!

Also Nightmare participaided in this start, he is also a founder of this clan dont forget that!

Last night I had the old [BiA]=MP= feeling again with Nigtmare and Michael that's the way you play and win a game and I loved it.(some of us know what I mean with=MP= feeling)

Sometimes you have to reward your members because a clan is good thanks to his members, they MAKE the clan not the co-leaders!!
    So far so good we respect you all.

But brothers please look at the forum once in a while 1 or 2 times a week most be possible. And give us your opinion about things.

Help us please with some issues that we not can and not will deside on our own, we need your help to make things easeyer and maybe better.

In other words give us feedback so that we know we are on the good road, without the help of you all we can't function because we have a democratic clan and everyone has to say his thing, don't be shy please.

Lets go on and help each other because alone on the BF you are nothing.

Thats all brothers Thx
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Well Cor,

I have nothing to add to this threat.
    Great and wise words !!!!!

It wouldt be great to get that =MP= feeling again

Keep up the good work Cor

Greetz Rik
    http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

wise words from a wise man.....you dont only give much input but also good input to this great clan.
      keep up the good work...
      and yes it worked great yesterday,good game fredje give us a medic and we wil frag alot.
      ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

=MP= ? What is that ?

I will do my best to visit our forum Cor and believe me,your doing a great job !!!

Greetz Flin

Comment

lol

Luc you know best what =MP= was !!
          You were our trainer and =MP= leader

Greetz Rik
          http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

I am proud to be a BoB, and i know the status from Nightmare (thx my friend).

You know i am one of the few points on your avatar, thx for your effort. Great respect also to Rick and Franck.

Ok, and thx for the fun on the bf, that means thx to allllllllllllll.

Comment

We are proud to have you pall, nice of you to change your settings so you can join the other forums

p.s. indeed you are one of my black spots!!
              Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
              Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
              Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB|NOCOONSNO (AUT)
                I am proud to be a BoB, and i know the status from Nightmare (thx my friend).

You know i am one of the few points on your avatar, thx for your effort. Great respect also to Rick and Franck.

Ok, and thx for the fun on the bf, that means thx to allllllllllllll.
                thats great to hear my friend

ps when is peter comming back from his vacation?
                ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Thx, Cor.

Peter is coming next sunday back from vacation, my friend Michael.

Peter is sometimes a little bit difficult, not for me, ok sometimes also for me, lol. But he is a very good friend, and i like him very much. Now i know him since 17 years.
                  Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
                  http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Working...
                  X