Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |BoB| Mr Kitten
    I am best as a medic, but I have been playing with the Panzer recently, I suppose that really does make me a Panzer Pussy.

I do like playing Engineer when the objective needs it.

I like to sneak in and plant, plus I like to lay mines to stop the other team planting.

I suck at cov op as I always get found out straight away and I team kill to the highest level as a field op with those damded airstrikes.

Panzerpussy is a joke kitten...you have panzerd my ass 10 thimes against =rfa= ....but you still will be a good medic to save my ass ......lucky nocoonsno you have a pal to help you on the job !!!!

Comment

BoB truely is a great clan, and then Im not only looking at skills ofcourse, but mainly at its great members. I dont know 1 BoB member that I dont like, and THAT makes this clan such a wonderfull gathering of people
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

I always wondered how long it would take you to join the BOB clan Steve, there are a few more people that have not seen the light yet, but there time will come

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
          BoB truely is a great clan, and then Im not only looking at skills ofcourse, but mainly at its great members. I dont know 1 BoB member that I dont like, and THAT makes this clan such a wonderfull gathering of people
          Thanks for the nice words wappettie !!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
            thx jesper
            ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| Michael
              thx jesper

Spammer !!

Comment

Working...
              X