This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone care to donate DXII, SQUAD NEWS

The DXII server dues are coming up due at the end of this month. $60 will get us one year. Including a dxii url instead of a genaric name that we currently use.

I worked an extra day this saturday incase no one cares to pay for it, I'll take care of it.

Other news

DXII needs a MATCH COORDINATOR. Person that does this has to be organized and know how to convert time tables. I could also help the MC by making a website with a questionaire to obtain our gaming times. The Match CO is also incharge of finding torneys/ leagues and detailing rules to the squad, example: some tourneys may have shrub mod, some not, so we know to adjust tactics accourdingly.

I've been keeping the teamspeak server up. If I'm not playing, its on. I have tried to host it AND PLAY, but in large rooms it lags me out to much. Since =V= plays alot durring the week, and I play on weekends, he is going to set-up a WEEKEND TEAM SPEAK SERVER. I miss using Teamspeak myself since I can never find you guys in game lol

Also it has come before me that Lionheart was wearing another tag ingame with the DXII tag. This is a odd issue since Lionheart is on a Enemy Territory squad. I'd hope Lionheart would not mix our tag and tho it seems to upset some of the squad. I leave it to you if we should honorably discharge Lionheart. Personally, I think Lionheart didn't mean harm and it was an honest mistake. Yet, I think he is now more focused with his other squad in ET playing matches etc, we won't have his 100% focus when we begin Wolf matches. On this issue, its up to you. Democracy at work.

As for the Issue of recruiting. We have to be careful not to just open the flood gates and let alot of people in. Our wash out rate will be high.

The number we are looking at would be 24 people total.

Team AXIS 12

Team ALLIE 12

In having a team axis/allie there is no differance, leadership the same, just a funner way to have more than 12 people in the dirty dozen.

With 24 people we shouldn't have problems getting people to sign up, AND SHOW UP to a match/tourney/league game at a destinated time.

Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
    DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
    -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
    -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
    -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
    -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Something I forgot to mention. Chicago, when I was in game with you that one time, and the "chicago clone" came in. After he left DEF1ANT then joined the game.

Since then I have determined it is possibly him as your clone. He has now joined another squad. So he was squadless at the time of that clone. He was offered a spot on DXII, but for some reason it didn't happen. While in HP2 other night he was using the same manyerisms as your clone. I just have a gut feeling it might have been him.

Or Madmorrow is my second choice since he is sour at DXII for not letting his trouble maker ass in
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

Does anyone care to donate DXII, SQUAD NEWS

The DXII server dues are coming up due at the end of this month. $60 will get us one year. Including a dxii url instead of a genaric name that we currently use.
      I'll help out on that one, just call me I'll come up with it.

Since =V= plays alot durring the week, and I play on weekends, he is going to set-up a WEEKEND TEAM SPEAK SERVER. I miss using Teamspeak myself since I can never find you guys in game
      Need the websites address for the download...

& on LionHeart, I don't know what to think. I don't want to see him go but with him being in a ET clan, I don't see him coming back to RTCW.

The end...
      Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 10-27-2003, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Defient is cool with me and Dean "madmorro' was too so i don't think its them.... Who ever it is hasn't done it in awhile... Grr... makes me mad that their doing it again...

Also i have a sugg. on a recruit his name is messiah so keep a eye out for him he always teams up with me and has great skill.. i think he would make a good fit.But, i haven't refered him to the forum yet so if 1 of ya guys and gal see him and like what ya see throw him the addy.

With lionheart i never see him maybe 1 or 2 times when he first joined, but not since... Don't know if he's alive.. probally should send him a e-mail... maybe put him in non-active status...

With the money issue i can't do it this week i have court fines to pay sorry...
        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Let us know how we can send you money for this Dan.. Email me okie..

DXII needs a MATCH COORDINATOR.
          Well, as a majority of DXII are American, and will be.. it kinda makes more sense that this be one of our American players, as that way time differences would be easier for them, only have me and Nick to really figure out which we can help with..What do ya think?

We have to be careful not to just open the flood gates and let alot of people in.
          Agreed.

The number we are looking at would be 24 people total.
          Agreed.

Or Madmorrow is my second choice since he is sour at DXII for not letting his trouble maker ass in
          I don't think its Dean.. He's a friend of Nick and myself.. and he shows no sign of harbouring ill feelings.. he's really happy in G!B clan.... so I doubt its him.

on LionHeart, I don't know what to think. I don't want to see him go but with him being in a ET clan, I don't see him coming back to RTCW
          Ill talk to him..See what he wants to do okie..

And.. as I don't have any news.. I'm heading into game now to get my ass kicked for a bit before dinner
          Viva La Ritz!

Comment

lol hey guys i guess im not much of a wolf player anymore
            when i ran into et it was pretty much all et or nothing
            i dunno
            maybe its time i hang it up lol

Comment

Re: Does anyone care to donate DXII, SQUAD NEWS

Originally posted by DXII =Voorhees=
              I'll help out on that one, just call me I'll come up with it.

Need the websites address for the download...

I'll be home today at about 5pm. The money is due by Wensday. Sooner the better if you would like to donate. Get a pager, everytime I call you "You just missed him by 5 minutes". LOL But ya, I'll be home today at 5pm.

Teamspeak program I can shoot it over to you over MSN or icq. If you stop out i could burn it for you, but I think I might be out of cd-r's.
              Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 10-27-2003, 06:43 PM.
              =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =ChicaGo=
                Also i have a sugg. on a recruit his name is messiah so keep a eye out for him he always teams up with me and has great skill.. i think he would make a good fit.But, i haven't refered him to the forum yet so if 1 of ya guys and gal see him and like what ya see throw him the addy.

Yeah, Ive played with him alot also.. And have thought him a good recruit, however didnt know how you guys would feel about it as he is Australian like me.. I have him on msn also. He is still on 56k at the moment, but plans to go cable asap.. Ive actually gotta get on msn and send him some info on it..
                Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Hey T, I've seen messiah before he good, He has my vote. Also can ya sent me his MSN Address...

Thank you...

Comment

I went ahead and paid the dues and got us DXII.ORG as our new url address.
                    Voorhees were you still going to donate?

It will take a couple days for the new address to work.

=H=
                    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

Ya I'll donate, call me up & let me know how much ya need...

Comment

Working...
                      X