This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad News DXII Nov. 17, 2003

Since our meeting has been postponed, I've got some squad issues that would've been discussed.

-1 Recruiting
    Its obvious that more and more people are leaving RTCW and moving on to other games like ET. Its inevitable we will have to eventually move as well. Plus I know some of us are getting tired of RTCW and are ready for something new.

We need members, please note our Recruit list and attempt contact with those people.

-2 Another option, Squad Merge. I've been messing with the idea of merging DXII and AOD. I haven't brought this idea to SIN yet, but thought I would let you guys take a gander at it. Myself, I like the DXII name over the AOD thing. They have good people on their team and feel a merge would benifit both squads. As too leadership etc, too early to tell what is what.

-3 New forum, Voorhees and I are going to get some money together and get us our OWN forum free from the COI forums. It will be secure, and adult oriented.

-4 Teamspeak, since I have my pc running the TS server whenever I'm not playing, possibly would one of you be interested in setting up a TS server as well so I can use it when I play online. I miss the in game communication, mostly when I can't find you guys

This is our meeting, please respond your opinion accourding to Issue number. -1 -2 -3 -4

Thanks,

=H=
    Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
    DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
    -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
    -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
    -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
    -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

-1 LoL I need a new PC, But if we move I'll just have to go buy one...

-2 Squad Merge, I don't know, I'd like to see SiN join us...

-3 New forum, Let me know how much ya need and when...

-4 I'll put a server up for Teamspeak, But I need to download the server pack. If you can leave me the address in a PM it would be a big help...

=V=
    Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 11-18-2003, 07:34 AM.

Comment

=H= you know where i stand..with our chat on msn yesterday..

p.s Howz the lungs Doing lol....
      Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

1. Umm.. I dunno if I will wanna move onto other games, but I don't want that stopping you guys from doing it. Ive yet to try Cod Multi, and I already play BF42 and a little Mohaa, when I can stand the cheaters.. But I have yet to find a game I enjoy as much as Wolf...

2. A merge would put me in an awkward situation lol I turned down AoD to join DXII, and all I ask is that if you do go ahead with the merge, then give me fair warning... because to be honest, Im not interested.. so Id wanna be able to go solo again before the merge took place, to be sure and not offend AoD.

3. As to the forum... I dunno if thats a wise move to seperate us from Coi forums... basically, because these forums get alot of traffic.. with more than one clan bringing people here... not to mention it costs nothing.. Plus, I think having our forums here together breeds comradery amongst the clans on Coi forums whilst on the battlefield.. and thats a good thing.

4. As for ts.. My pc could handle it, just dont think my connection could, but I can try.
        Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =ChicaGo=
          =H= you know where i stand..with our chat on msn yesterday..

p.s Howz the lungs Doing lol....
          My lungs are doing great, thanks for asking LOL

I know we had our chat, but everyone wasn't there, so go ahead and weigh in on each issue.

Thanks

=H=

edit: btw people, if there was a merge, this post and all posts in the private forum will be erased before they come in, so go ahead and speak up.
          Last edited by =HOUDINI=; 11-18-2003, 03:05 PM.
          =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

1. Right now i'm not thinking of another game ,but WOLF. 1nce in awhile i'll play E.T..but for some odd reason i'm hooked on Wolf....if it comes down to it and we find another game that fitz my standards i'll get it but until then..

2. A merge is a good idea...in ways but alot of unknowns to work out... before a merge though we should ask AoD to scrim together to see if we'd fit in or not... like =V= said some don't learn their lessons.I'd like to see us grab Sin,Strontium dog, and lead soup from them and just add them to our Squad. to be honest itz up to you guys above cause if it suits the best interests in the clan then so be it.

3. Right now i see no reason for another forum.. until either we merge with Aod,Coi shutz down, or We get a whole flux of new members..

4. I know i could handle the Whole Squad on my Pc and connection.. i'm checking into all of it now, so ask back in a couple of days..

=C=
            Last edited by |AoD| ChicaGo; 11-18-2003, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Regarding the merge... explain how you would like that to happen Dan... if you mean, we go to AoD, then Im not interested. But, if you are thinking of a different way, then let us know..
              I dont think Scott would be interested in coming to DXII, and bringing members... AoD is important to him, and his members.. and some of them are real life friends of his.
              Viva La Ritz!

Comment

I'll ring in my opinion and further explanations when bananpure rings in.

=HØÜÐÌÑÍ=

Comment

ok im sorry but i have right now 1000 things in my head and much to keep track off right now
                  well DONT tell anyone about this
                  but im not going to come back again from au < you can delete this when you have read it
                  im going home
                  so now you maybe understand how my life is right now
                  but i will try

1 well wolf for me will newer die i think
                  and if it should die i will take the flag with me when i leave
                  that game (but we newer know what games will pop up)

2 well good and bad
                  good is to have sin there again ,and they have a few
                  good players
                  but there is also a few bad words screamer and "you got
                  aimbot" people (and i cant hit a bus if i wanted)
                  but they can call me what they want
                  they cant stop me with words

3 well depends of how much it will cost you guys
                  atleast for me it feels bad when i cant help you pay for
                  anything (not right now anyway)
                  but yes it would feel better to have a secure forum to go to
                  there we know that some ubermoderator cant read our
                  small secrets

4 i have 1024 in and 384 out so i dont know if it would lag
                  me if i host more than 3 (tam says it does when rob is in)
                  but we can try this weekend

i hope this could be to some help
                  Nick
                  Last edited by BananPure; 11-19-2003, 05:38 PM.
                  Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

grrr well you see my brain isnt working soo good
                    add this to 3
                    but i think we can have this one too for i think more people will read it
                    and maybe we shall change the competition play for now and when we got more peps in we can talk about it
                    when they see that they get scared or something
                    just an idea
                    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =BananPure=
                      grrr well you see my brain isnt working soo good
                      add this to 3
                      but i think we can have this one too for i think more people will read it
                      and maybe we shall change the competition play for now and when we got more peps in we can talk about it
                      when they see that they get scared or something
                      just an idea
                      Good idea nick i was thinking that also, for some time now.

Comment

Ya I think we should put this "What is The Dirty Dozen? A match squad, meaning: ladders, tourneys, and challenge matches." off for a bit & just go as a Fun Clan "For now" then go back to Match Squad after we have more members.

Also ppl know that Tam & Nick are not from the States, So what does this say about us "The Dirty Dozen are all U.S.A. players, as in players living within the United States (sorry Euro's)" & I'm not going to make a big deal about this, It just looks weird to me...
                        Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 11-20-2003, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DXII =Voorhees=
                          Ya I think we should put this "What is The Dirty Dozen? A match squad, meaning: ladders, tourneys, and challenge matches." off for a bit & just go as a Fun Clan "For now" then go back to Match Squad after we have more members.

Also ppl know that Tam & Nick are not from the States, So what does this say about us "The Dirty Dozen are all U.S.A. players, as in players living within the United States (sorry Euro's)" & I'm not going to make a big deal about this, It just looks weird to me...
                          also Argeed.....

Comment

Working...
                          X