What's UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's UP!

What's up BROs!! Popped into play some wolf this morning heard we had a new forum and had to check it out. Haven't been playing much still got the Dial-up blues but expect to get cable back before Christmas. Once I am back everyone can start taking bets on when I will go to bed. Don't think anyone can beat my record of 34 Hr staright !! Anyways school is not working out I am to lazy and my part time job turned to full time. That is not good since the job was for $6.50 an hr. Pretty much just said screw it and went out and got a real job. Got lucky ... went into an interview for a laborer in a CNC Mills area ... walked out of the interview with a good pay increase and a CNC Mills Operators job. Needless to say once I get all my BILLS caught up I can fork over the dough to get my Cable internet back. That will be 3 weeks from now hopefully !! I can afford it then but they still have to come hook up 1 simple fricken wire which will take about 1 week and cost me $49 ... what a rip off shit I can do that and for no charge.

Frag you latter !!

Andor you can be on my side on HP2 or stay on Dial Up..Take your pick.

Congrats on the new job. It'll be nice to frag with you again. It's always a nice challenge

Comment

G'day Andor

Great to see you back among the wolvers lol Hope to see ya in game soooooon...

And Ken... I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times... turn off your TamBot!
      Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Good to se you back Andor.

Hope to see you soon on HP2.

"Knock and the door shall be open.
        Seek and you will find.
        Ask and you'll be given......."
        (This is from Bible, Luke, chapter 11-9)

Comment

Hey Clint !!

LOL not back yet just no risk of a connection interuption while posting on a forum Lets just say I will be working part time on Wolf and in a month I'll have my full time postion again!

Comment

Welcome to the forums Andor!

Comment

Hey Andor, buddie

Your only king of the dial up, if you can run past your own bullets

The Doc

Comment

hello matey mate...welcome to forum, and it was thanks for me your here now
                Ownage!

Comment

Good to see you Andor, its always a pleasure playing with u, I know ull have good luck in your new job, and I'm sure I'll be needing to run away from your bullets again
                  Learn on other people mistakes.....
                  You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Welcome back, bro..

Greetz,

Hans
                    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

That's good news Andor. So that's why you were lagging the other day...
                      Meet yer makeR, The WidowmakeR.

I am the KAMIKAZE MEDIC!!!

Warning: I've been the best sniper since demo.

Comment

Great to see you again, and cannot wait to play with you, Notice I said 'WITH' you not against you..LOL..

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Working...
                        X