Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founder and co-leader of |BoB|!!

Dear brothers,

With a lot of sorrow in my heart I have to anounce that the founder of our clan Franck (better known as the C@rphunter) has decided to give up his co-leadership.

Due to a very bussy life and work he can not give us the attention he likes to give to us all.

We have to respect that, if you can not give what you want to give you are not happy.

Francks wish is to be a member of |BoB| that will fits him better!!

In good consider with Franck, Rik and myself we asked Richard (Drnono) to take the place of Franck because he already did a lot of work ad our website and we have faith in him.

He was very happy with this request.

So please all, give Franck the credit he earns and welcome our new co-leader please.

Thats all brothers
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Congrats |BoB|Drnono

And C@rphunter you are gonna kick ass as a member like you did when you were co-leader

Greetz Rik
    http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

Het is jammer dat je genoodzaakt bent om ermee op te houden, maar de keus is denk ik in dit geval een goede..

Je uitmuntende leiderschap en inspiratie zal gemist worden door de BoB-leden (en door al je andere vrienden, waaronder ik).. Ik ben blij dat je behouden blijft voor BoB, Franck..

Je vriend,

Hans

p.s. Gefeliciteerd met je benoeming Richard.. Heel veel succes gewenst!
      |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
      (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Whatever you |BoB|'s decide is always a smart choice..

Congratz Dr.NoNo...

I'm glad you're staying onboard Franck!

Comment

Sorry brothers maar het is echt geen ramp hoor maar ik ben al blij dat ik mijn job heb gedaan en dat was op de eerste plaats een vriendenkring bij elkaar houden door zelf een clan op te richten en daar zijn we heel goed in gelukt denk ik toch ?
          Maar op dit moment heb ik weinig tijd om de clan in goeie banen te leiden zoals rik en cor het doen !!!
          Ik vond richard de ideale vervanger voor mij want hij is oprecht eerlijk en neemt altijd een goeie beslising (en is ook veel beter de engelse taal machtig dan ik )
          Maar treur niet hoor ik blijf |BoB| steunen als het moet hoor !!

Richard ik wens je veel genot als co leader van |BoB| !!
          Last edited by |BoB|c@rphunter; 11-27-2003, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD| SiN
            Whatever you |BoB|'s decide is always a smart choice..

Congratz Dr.NoNo...

I'm glad you're staying onboard Franck!
            Sin i will alwase stay on bord m8 just thaking a seet in the back of the train thats all !!
            Last edited by |BoB|c@rphunter; 11-27-2003, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Welcome Drnono

and sorry carphunter but im glad your staying as a member
              Ownage!

Comment

its sad that you not have the time you need franck,but im glad that you continue to be a member.
                you did a great job as one of the founders of this clan.
                like rik sayed you wil stil kick ass maatje

richard.......co leader......oops.....LOL gefeliciteerd kerel succes
                ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB|c@rphunter
                  Sorry brothers maar het is echt geen ramp hoor maar ik ben al blij dat ik mijn job heb gedaan en dat was op de eerste plaats een vriendenkring bij elkaar houden door zelf een clan op te richten en daar zijn we heel goed in gelukt denk ik toch ?
                  Maar op dit moment heb ik weinig tijd om de clan in goeie banen te leiden zoals rik en cor het doen !!!
                  Ik vond richard de ideale vervanger voor mij want hij is oprecht eerlijk en neemt altijd een goeie beslising (en is ook veel beter de engelse taal machtig dan ik )
                  Maar treur niet hoor ik blijf |BoB| steunen als het moet hoor !!

Richard ik wens je veel genot als co leader van |BoB| !!
                  Sorry brothers it is really no disaster, I am already cheerfully that I did my job and that was on the first place: keeping a circle of friends together by starting a clan and we have quite well succeeded in that I think?

Only on this moment I have little time to lead the clan on a good way as Rik and Cor do it !!!
                  I found Richard the ideal replacement for me for he is sincere honest and takes always a good decision (and is also much better in the English language than I am) Only do not grieve you hear, I remain to support |BoB| if its necessary !!

Richard I wish you a lot of pleasure as co-leader of |BoB|

Lets party

The old wolf

Comment

Yeah, Im glad we still have Franck onboard, good player and above all a good friend,
                    DrNono, excelent choice!!!!

Remember we are all here if u guys need us, anything, please just ask
                    Learn on other people mistakes.....
                    You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Thx cor for the translation !!

Comment

The old wolf

Comment

We all know you have a nice teamroom with some good Leffe to run I enjoyed your time ass a Leader but I'm already happy to see you on the BF,nice playing with you Franck !

Drnono keep up the good work and good luck with your Co-leadership mate

Greetz Flin

Comment

...I would have done it if you guys asked, but you didn't

Glad you are staying C@rphunter

Comment

You did a great job as a co-leader, Franck. And you can be very proud of yourself. Now lean back and enjoy life in the clan.

And for you Richard the best wishes, you will be a fine addition to co-leadership. Congratz Rich!

Kisses for you both,

Sandra

Comment

Working...
                              X