This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I request honorable discharge

I've been fighting it, but it has come to pass. I don't wish to be a squad leader. I really don't have the time to make websites, recruit, or really play as much as I'd like to. When I do play, I'd prefer set times for match play.

As for the website, I can leave it up, and whenever you folks get a new webdesigner I could forward the DXII.org to that webstite. Or they are welcome to get in touch with me and I could send them the website file to be re-made/updated.

Its nothing personal against any of you. I wanted to play matches etc, and I just don't have the time to build a match time/recruit. I'm sure you've all noticed I"m not around much, on MSN or in game as much as I used too. Hell I rarely chat with Voorhees anymore, and he lives near me. Between work/my cars/ and wanting to play in tourneys, I hope you all can understand. I have so much going on, I'm holding DXII back in building, since I no longer want to build it, nor have time too.

I'd like to see you all stay together and just let me go off to do my thing. I'd hate to think I would be the end of DXII, but my heart is just not into being a squad leader. I'm a tactics grunt. DXII is pretty much turned into a fun clan. The total opposite of what I want. I'd like to see DXII a match team, but yet I don't have time to recruit, and chat with people to make them WANT to join DXII.

Sorry to disappoint, but I kinda held back the last time and was talked out of it. Please don't try to change my mind, my decision is final.

I'm sure you all can understand it makes no sense for DXII to have a squadleader, that doesn't want to be squad leader. lol Plus I feel bad since I'm not around much to talk to out of game. My work is just swamping me. I'm usually putting in 60 hour weeks now. Thats 12 hours a day, then usually going in for four hours on Saturdays. I hope you can see why I'd prefer set time for matchs/ tourneys.

I'm sure your all pissed at me now, but what can I do. I no longer enjoy being a squad leader. If you all would like to stay together or disband, post it now. I'll make a public post about this once you all have decided what you want to do.

Sorry folks, I hope I've explained myself best as possible.

Daniel

=HOUDINI=

Last edited by =HOUDINI=; 11-29-2003, 10:58 AM.
    Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
    =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
    DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
    -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
    -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
    -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
    -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

I DON'T KNOW...
    I have to hear from the rest of DXII to make up my mind about this one...
    Sad to see & hear this =H=
    what about you being a member of DXII ?
    This SUCKS, BAD !!!
    pulling my hair out...
    going crazy here
    God dam we can't let DXII die like this!!!!

T.
    ps. So who will be squad leader ?
    Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 11-29-2003, 08:24 PM.

Comment

well in my case i was already on my way
      for when i get down to tam i think
      playing would be a low priority in my life
      i now have 4 people that comes first in my life
      that i love and care for
      and a new country to come to
      but i cant say it has been a boring time for me
      i had fun with you all and i will still have fun those times
      i play and you all are there
      i hope you all understand me
      and i will see you out there
      always your friend
      Nick
      Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Yeah.. Nick and I have talked about this before.... For starters, once he is here we will only have one pc... so no more playing together in games..
        More importantly, we kinda decided that we would not be online that much, in order to spend more time together in real life... Im sure you all understand..
        So with Dan gone, and Nick and I soon to be on hiatus indefinately, maybe it is time for DXII to find a new path. Unless more were recruited it would just be Tron and B... and if you guys decide to hold onto DXII and continue building it then I wish you all the luck in the world.. cause its worth it.

Ive really enjoyed my time in DXII.. I love the name, the look, attitude... gameplay.. and most importantly, you guys. But to me this wont change anything, not in game nor msn or wherever else we chance to meet...

Anyway Ill see you lot on msn or in game soon enough I bet
        Viva La Ritz!

Comment

I too enjoyed my gaming with all of you.

I've spoke to you all except chicago. Hopefully i get in touch with him soon.

Seems that DXII has come to a close. I'll post the info in the public forum. Voorhees is going to have this forum and the recruit forum closed.

Thanks
          Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
          =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
          DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
          -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
          -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
          -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
          -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

Working...
          X