Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New {oWn} member?

Hello to all {oWn} members,
    Have any of you encounterd (BlaBla) on HPII. This player is deadly. I was killed by him 5 times in a row ( sometimes from great distances with an MP40) before I killed him twice in a row( at close range). It was on the Lions Den map where this battle took place. He seems to be very skilled. He doesn't seem to have any clan affiliation Does anyone have an opinion about BlaBla, and do you think he would fit in with the {oWn} Clan?

Last edited by [BiA] OldViper; 12-03-2003, 05:59 AM.
    Peace
    Tom
    [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Hi, I hope you all don't mind, I am trying to recruit Voorhees into our clan. Tron in my opinion is an awesome RTCW player. He seems to have a great understanding of tactics and team play, and he is also a good sport.
    He also seems to have an interest in tournament play.
    Please let me know what you all think.
    Peace
    Tom
    [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

BlaBla i don't recall by if u think he is ok then ask him to join, anyway the 30 day trial is there so we can assess new members and as a member of the leadership council u can approve new members.

As for Voorhees he is indeed a great player and it would be cool if u could get him to join, since we know him so well from hp2 and since he was in DXII he can join as a full member, no trial period, so feel free to recruit whoever u think will join.
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

yeah ive seen Blabla...hes good, but i have asked him but dont get any answer

And what about voorhees! hes good...would be cool if he joined
        Ownage!

Comment

Working...
        X