freak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freak....

hey {own} buds.....i was just playing on HP2 when half of our players drop from server overflow.....axis send over a few guys....jkingly, i say "ha, you gave us all ur worst players..........j/k", then {own}freak starts using unecessary words and phrases that i don't think a member of a great clan like {own} should be using towards other friendly comrads... i think maybe you should have a talk with him about it because it was very uncalled for and makes me ashamed to think that such a foul mouth is on a player in our great little community.....

Z!P
    -----"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." --------
    - General George S. Patton, Jr

Re: freak....

Hello Z!PPER....to be honest i dont think it was Peter, becuse since i almost never seeing him speak, and that it were an fool yesterday that are copying our names in own, just as you know its an shitbag out there that are copying our name and then talking shit....so it can be Peter but i dont think so, hes usually not talking.

Greetz Joakim!
    Ownage!

Comment

I agree, I'd be very very surprised if it was Peter, he doesn't speak much english, i had to get a english to german translation just to ask him for his email, and then missed it because it scrolled off screen, lol! however if it was him he will be warned, I will try to sort out whether it was him or not, sorry Zipper to all involved
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Joakim i bet it was the copy cat that was messing with you me and freak the other day...
        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

yes exactly what i think too Brian,
          Ownage!

Comment

But really i saw Peter say some words too Friese like..Stupid n00b and that stuffs, but i think it was most on fun :/
            Ownage!

Comment

Re: Re: freak....

Originally posted by {oWn} SiLeNcE
              Hello Z!PPER....to be honest i dont think it was Peter, becuse since i almost never seeing him speak, and that it were an fool yesterday that are copying our names in own, just as you know its an shitbag out there that are copying our name and then talking shit....so it can be Peter but i dont think so, hes usually not talking.

Greetz Joakim!

I agree, Peter is a very kind and respectfull person, he dosent speak typing, he uses lead for that, and im sure it was a copycat, well we know a lot of them in HP2, I´m sure he dosent copy myself cause he dosent speak spanish ...
              Learn on other people mistakes.....
              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: freak....

Originally posted by [BiA] MavericK
                I´m sure he dosent copy myself cause he dosent speak spanish ...
                LoL! yeah i can some few spanish word like, Báteria and Mesa,Amarillo,Verde,Rojo,Armario...and much more
                Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                X