No announcement yet.

The {Tards} actually want to compete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i have tryed /exec wolfconfig.cfg so now i just need to go on a pb server and check
    Ownage!

Comment

Woohoo! Join {Tard} today... it's the part-time clan!

DarkAngel, Antiowned, you in on this?

We have 6... I think we need at least 10 to compete... but since we have pretty much all people in other clans, we might need a few more "just in case"...

How about you Nick? David (Skywalker)?
      DeadlyGuardian?
      Last edited by Turbo{TARD}Andy; 12-12-2003, 11:14 PM.
      You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo{TARD}Andy
        Woohoo! Join {Tard} today... it's the part-time clan!

DarkAngel, Antiowned, you in on this?

We have 6... I think we need at least 10 to compete... but since we have pretty much all people in other clans, we might need a few more "just in case"...

How about you Nick? David (Skywalker)?
        DeadlyGuardian?
        Now what are you really up to Andy, this looks like recruiting from other clans to your (anti)clan.........Thats not allowed ya know

no bad words to you Andy, if you aren't recruiting at all, just tell me and I agree
        Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 12-13-2003, 05:39 PM.
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
          Now what are you really up to Andy, this looks like recruiting from other clans to your (anti)clan.........Thats not allowed ya know

no bad words to you Andy, if you aren't recruiting at all, just tell me and I agree
          I agree fully with you Jesper...

What a coincidence!: I wrote about this topic on their forum earlier today..

If you are interested, you can read my remarks here.

Hans
          |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
          (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Coincidence..Indeed.

Sadly, I think not.

I really dont think that Andy nor Medicated intend on 'recruiting' players from other clans. It was a fun (you do all remember what fun is yes?) idea that recieved positive feedback.

Game..Reality. Reality...Game.
            Wet Blanket anyone?
            Viva La Ritz!

Comment

hey whats going on here now ???
              now i am confused
              someone explain this for me
              for i realy dont have time for this < you know how it is andy
              all i can see is that this is for fun
              and i saw that some of you said it was cool and stuff like that
              but now something has changed
              and i wonder how can it take almost a week before we see this "no recruting from other clans"
              slow reactions maybe i dont know
              but dont say its cool and honor the first time and then go to forbidden talk after a week
              did something happend that i dont know about ?
              for all this looks strange to me
              so please someone tell me whats wrong with this now
              well thats all huge hugs to everyone

Nick
              Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Yea, sorry you guys misunderstood, and I'm sorry you went off on that whole little rant, Hans. I really didn't appreciate that. As I said earlier in this post, Carl and I just want to give competition a shot. So we're changing tactics a bit. We're not recruiting anyone away from any other clan... re-read the first post on this thread, just for clarity:

If you're in another clan, you are still perfectly welcome to join in on this. AoD LeadSoup and Sin, we'd love to have you... BiA Skywalker, Blitzkrieg... same. If you participate, and we compete against your clan, you just default to the clan you belong to and go with their team. Simple as that.
                As I said in my reply on our forum, I fail to see how the formation of a renegade squad is a breach of ethics in even the remotest stretch of the imagination.

I wanted to give it a try... but hell... I'm not gonna get raked over the coals for it. Thanks to everyone who offered, but I withdraw the request.

afterthought: A bunch of really decent players in other clans (or clanless) wear {Tard} tags now and again. They never committed to us... they just think we're funny, and the tags are funny. Should we be held hostage over allowing the willful use of our tags, too?
                Last edited by Turbo{TARD}Andy; 12-13-2003, 08:04 PM.
                You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Agree....!
                  Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo{TARD}Andy
                    Yea, sorry you guys misunderstood, and I'm sorry you went off on that whole little rant, Hans. I really didn't appreciate that. As I said earlier in this post, Carl and I just want to give competition a shot. So we're changing tactics a bit. We're not recruiting anyone away from any other clan... re-read the first post on this thread, just for clarity:

As I said in my reply on our forum, I fail to see how the formation of a renegade squad is a breach of ethics in even the remotest stretch of the imagination.

I wanted to give it a try... but hell... I'm not gonna get raked over the coals for it. Thanks to everyone who offered, but I withdraw the request.

afterthought: A bunch of really decent players in other clans (or clanless) wear {Tard} tags now and again. They never committed to us... they just think we're funny, and the tags are funny. Should we be held hostage over allowing the willful use of our tags, too?
                    It looked like a cool idea Andy, and there's no need for you to withdraw it. It just looked to me that you were recruiting, thats my bad, not yours. Again, the idea was very cool so please don't stop it now because of the misunderstanding.

Jesper
                    Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 12-14-2003, 12:01 AM.
                    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Hmmm, this is weird.. How a simple post, which was only meant to clarify things, can cause so much disturbance..

That is sad, and completely unnecessary... Initiatives like yours', need to be carefully planned, and if clanmembers are invited, their clanleaders must be informed, to avoid misunderstandings, like they already took place...

Again, don't see my posting as an attack on your behalf, dear Andy. And please don't interpret them as an act of sabotage to your real nice initiative...

Greetz, your friend,

Hans

ps.. Avoid overreacting this whole affair, dear Andy.. Be aware of the fact, that once you step in the spotlight, you also must be prepared of (in this case) friendly meant criticism.. You misinterpret my words; i don't accuse you of bad things.. On the contrary...
                      |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                      (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Originally posted by |ToaK| John Doe
                        Hmmm, this is weird.. How a simple post, which was only meant to clarify things, can cause so much disturbance..

That is sad, and completely unnecessary... Initiatives like yours', need to be carefully planned, and if clanmembers are invited, their clanleaders must be informed, to avoid misunderstandings, like they already took place...

Again, don't see my posting as an attack on your behalf, dear Andy. And please don't interpret them as an act of sabotage to your real nice initiative...

Greetz, your friend,

Hans

ps.. Avoid overreacting this whole affair, dear Andy.. Be aware of the fact, that once you step in the spotlight, you also must be prepared of (in this case) friendly meant criticism.. You misinterpret my words; i don't accuse you of bad things.. On the contrary...
                        Agreed
                        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

If poaching players from other clans was "legal" DXII would've been a full squad a long time ago lol

Not sure where was TARD going to have a competion? I've been looking around to find tourneys and don't seem to find any. Would anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

btw, i agree, if your going to "use" players from other board clans get in touch with their team leaders To avoid any confusion. Tho like i mentioned in the other post, I don't really see any tourneys allowing merc players, or a merc team to enter a tourney. If there are any tourneys in RTCW...
                          Last edited by =HOUDINI=; 12-14-2003, 02:02 AM.
                          Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
                          =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
                          DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
                          -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
                          -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
                          -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
                          -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

I love it once a thread like this hits 3 pages...

Andy it would be cool to wear the {TARD}, cause you guys make me laugh my fat ass off, besides i never really did get why fun clans like [BiA] are not aloud duel or renegade membership of other clans.

The Doc

Comment

I agree, they make me laugh too.

And that rocket has a fat ass...

Good luck tard
                              Last edited by =HOUDINI=; 12-14-2003, 03:27 AM.
                              Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
                              =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
                              DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
                              -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
                              -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
                              -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
                              -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

Originally posted by =HOUDINI=
                                I've been looking around to find tourneys and don't seem to find any. Would anyone point me in the right direction.
                                http://www.teamwarfare.com
                                http://www.caleague.com
                                http://www.worldogl.com/ladderpanel.php?compid=200

Comment

Working...
                                X