X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

Hey everybody,

I'm just looking for some advice...

A few years ago, my sister started having some problems. Things started coming up issing around the house, like my TV remote control and change. Then, she took like $300 from my parents bedroom and $300 from my wallet. We sought help and went to Jons Hopkins to their Child Pshychiatry center, where Carly was put on Prosac and given counseling. As these problems started to occur, she also became very violent, irritable, and lazy. Her grades dropped, and she became more and more overweight. She hid things, like half eaten junk food and flat soda.

As all of this occured, my sister and I were always at each other's throats. I never attacked her, but you must defend yourself against a violent person. She has hit and kicked me, called me vulgar names and spit on me. She's even bitten me.

Last Thursday, My sister came downstairs and picked a fight with me. She became violent, I pinned her arms and held her down and then I left. My mother and sister got into a fight that night about her cell phone bill, Where she had gone over by like $50 in a month. (Money is tight at my house. My Father lost his Job a year ago and has been working as a Driver's Ed instructor since then.)

When my father came home, he recieved new from Carly's Teacher that she was failing. Carly and my Father got into an arguement about her picking a fight with me, her cell phone bill, and her grades. Carly became violent, kicking, hitting, and spitting on my father. She kicked her shoe off at him and he threw it back at her. He then pinned her on the ground to get her to listen to him.

Afterwards, Carly was grounded, had her cell phone taken away, and stayed in her room. When dad threw the shoe at Carly, she got a black eye.

Carly has not gone to church for a few months, but she decided to go today, and one of the Sunday SChool Teachers called the Police and reported child abuse. when the police came, Carly told them that I had strangled her, and then said she didn't want to press charges. They interviewed my mother, and said that it was up to the State's attorney to press charges or not against Dad.

Any ideas on what to do?

Also, anyone want to adopt a girl?
    check out clint.forumer.com
    Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
    Viva El Mariachi!

On the upside, I got a new girlfriend today. Our pic is on the |ToaK| website.
    Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

Mariachi,
      Sorry to hear about your families troubles. It sounds as if some sort of therapy is in order. I wish the best for you and your family.
      Peace
      Tom
      [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

That are really a strange family joking...
        Last edited by [BiA] SiLeNcE; 12-08-2003, 10:19 PM.
        Ownage!

Comment

Wow... that's rough. I think your sister definitely needs therapy. Sounds to me like your sister might have some kind of hormone imbalance... but they should have been able to diagnose something like that at Johns Hopkins. Sorry man...
          You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Hormone imbalances are actually common in girls aged 12-17.. Look into it.. When treated, she will become more stable... God bless you Hun...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

The first thing that comes to mind is drugs. I would defenatly have her checked out and if it is that will help your dad out.

Unfortunatly your Dad is screwed and I'm surprised your sister and you are not in a care house. This senerio (sp) is a lot like my sister's and I had to take custody of her kids for a while until her daughter finally told the truth about what went on. It didn't matter to social services that everyone in the household had the same story except for the accuser they still took the kids, that is how they make their money.

They only way to fix your problems is to find out what is really bothering her and to give her different outlets for her rage. Anti-depressants just mask the problem they do not solve it.

Best of luck to you and yours and if you want to e-mail me and I'll give you what help I can. I've gone through this and it sucks ass.
              If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning!

Comment

She goes to couseling and psychologists. She was diagnosed with depression and a chemical imbalance. She is also taking Prosac.

Good News, The State's Attorney is not going to pursue pressing charges.

Thanks to everyone for posting...

No posts congratulating me on my girl?
                Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

Yea GO MARIACHI, nice girlfriend!
                  You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Congrats to your Girl....Its allways good to be in LOve!! ;-)

Good luck with your sister too...
                    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 12-09-2003, 01:00 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

I hope everything works out with your sister and your new girl.

Best of luck to you and the family.
                      There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Working...
                      X