PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
      What?! do you want a ban? ok
      Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

I'm getting banned? Well, okay. It was bound to happen sooner or later
        You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Do you think we could get this thread up to 3 pages?

Comment

Ive been watching this thread.. and didnt reply initially because I didnt know what to say. Now, Im still not sure of what to say... or if this is the right place.. However, it seems DXII dirty laundrey is being aired here anyway (unfortunately) so I may as well jump on the bandwagon.

My initial hesitance to post in this thread was because of my own personal feelings as to what I would want to do, and I wanted to talk to Brian and Tron on msn before posting... which is what I think should have happened, instead of whats been posted here, being posted.

Now, to the matter at hand. I feel I have to bring up a conversation I had with you Dan, when I first read the thread you put in DXII Secure forum requesting an honourable discharge. We talked, and you said you wanted to move on, but you would like to see DXII continue. I understood that, as you are right... There are not many players who are all that interested in playing in match squads for Wolf.. and you want to play Matches. So, fair enough. To be honest... Im not entirely sure why you are so upset about this.. I would love to see DXII continue, without the pressure of having to become a Match Squad.. I think it would be much more successful as the calibre of player DXII wants are that of players who are in most cases older and just dont have time for a Match Squad.

Ive always voiced to you guys that it didnt bother me, match squad or not... I play wolf for the fun of it, not for the accolade...And it didnt bother me if we were never more than the 5 players we had, because we were so close and worked so well together.

I dont know if I have any right to say this, as I did not play any part in creating the name DXII, which I believe is one of the best Names and Images in wolf ... but Brian, Tron.. if you guys wanna continue DXII, then I think that is a great idea, and I will support you guys anyway I can. Im sorry Dan if this upsets you, but I think you and I have different views on what makes a squad.. Its not about Matches, winnings, competing to me.. its about good friends, playing a great game side by side.
            Thats what DXII was.
            Last edited by Ritsuzen; 12-11-2003, 01:44 AM.
            Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Well met Tam. {Tard} is all about buds who suck at Wolf competing side-by-side... whether we like it or not... and it isn't all that bad of a way to be.
              You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

Ahhh that feels good to get all that out....Tam your right about playing for fun and making and playing with friends.
                That is what i consider all of you guys and gals in this forum... i just had so much fun teaming up with you guys i felt why not giving it a shot on bringing DXII back...But I lacked to
                ask dan or telling him about it...he did start it and all but, i didn't think it would be such a big deal... i guess i over look how much it meant to dan and how much time he put in... no pun intended,but it was mostly tam,nick and tron playing together due to Dan working all the time and other closer issues..well i guess this is the final chapter then on DXII.
                I would much like to start a new one...but i don't know. i just miss teamming up with all you guys.This clan was truely unique....we got along so well and almost knew to the tee on what we would do in any situation or problem on the battle feild....Sorry about all the Drama all. i'm 1 in real life to try to patch things up a fix things when there down i guess you could call me a peace maker.LOL kinda funny i'm playing a war game.. i guess that carried over to this and didn't take incount of every1's feelings and or veiws.....

with that being said i Bow my Head low and formally

Brian

P.S tam,nick,tron,and dan sorry about this happening
                i offer my truce and friendship once again cause u guys
                are all great and i would be mad at my self if i ruined that with a idea i was pondering....Luv ya guys

ChicaGo
                Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

ohh i realy dont have time for this
                  Brian you dont have to say sorry to me for this
                  i will always be your friend
                  and i mean all you guys and girls on this forum
                  when i say that

well we ask dan now if its okey for you and tron to make it come to life again
                  it would be great to see DXII =Players= out there again
                  even if i dont have so much time
                  to play anymore but it would be fun
                  well i got to run
                  and sorry if i missed some information up there
                  well im from sweden and my brain is frozen
                  Nick
                  Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Didnt you all just break up??? I wish you would all be back cause you are the kick ASS clan!! woo hooo!!!

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

All's I wanted to say is, DXII didn't want me cause I have no skill.

hhhhmmm...... Or was it, I would join DXII but I don't understand what 62 has to do wiht anything.

Did I get this to page 3 yet? I always liked all the DXII crew!
                      If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning!

Comment

lol
                        Ya woulda been a shoe in and ya know it
                        Viva La Ritz!

Comment

haha I made page 3

I believe... 3 is the magic number (according to Bertie)
                          Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Spam please in the spam-section..

Thread closed..

Hans
                            |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                            (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Working...
                            X