Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hey fellas (and maybe ladies ),

I have been coming by your forums for a little while now to download maps off of your DL section and decided that it is time to make a post to say thanks.

You guys have a great looking forum here and one of the best map sections I've seen thus far.

Thanks again,

Virus.

Hey Virus..

Welcome to our little community..

Have fun..

Greetz,

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

LOL... Hans is so nice. I think we should give him the honourary title, "Papa Hans".
      You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

DaVirus don't I know you from somewhere?
        Welcome to our forum!
        POST!!
        [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Hey DaVirus!!!!!!!!!! i know you from BE!! Axis team [Ax16]*Silence thats me welcome!
          Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell
            DaVirus don't I know you from somewhere?
            Welcome to our forum!

Hmmm, I'm not sure man. Where do you play? I have been mainly playing a lot of Shrub servers lately.

Originally posted by {oWn} SiLeNcE
            Hey DaVirus!!!!!!!!!! i know you from BE!! Axis team [Ax16]*Silence thats me welcome!

Hey SiLeNcE!!!! What's up man?!?!

BE is one of the main reasons I use the maps Download section here. We are currently working with some map makers to get them to reverse versions of their maps. And this place has some great new and unique maps to reverse.

I would have to say the COI's Download section has more maps than anywhere else I've found on the web. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Are you going to be at the 48 hour marathon, SiLeNcE? It's going to be a blast man. We'll probably have over 20 maps (most if not all reversed and dual obj maps). It's going to start on Saturday, December 27th on the BE server.

You guys are all welcome to come. It will be a blast and I'm going to try and stay for the full 48 hours Don't know if I'll make it, but I'm certainly going to try.

If you guys want to stop by and check out the forums or the marathon info you can find it at

http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/forums

And you guys are also welcome to sign up for an army. We are basically a place that has Axis and Allied armies, we play a campaign which consists of 10 12 hour battles (you just play as much as you can). The battles are played on Tuesdays and Saturdays. The winner for the cam is decided by the team that has the most win points at the end of the 10 battles.

We currently have about 100+ active members and are anywhere from beginner to advanced.

Thanks again for the welcome on your forums fellas

Virus

Comment

Re: Hi

No sorry dont think i can particate, my pb is fucked up
              Ownage!

Comment

Re: Re: Hi

No sorry dont think i can particate, my pb is fucked up

That sucks man

What's wrong with it, maybe I can help.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hi

well everytime i goes on an pb server it just stops...sound hacking i cant write,move or anything, so i just have to restart the pc....and i have tryed everything like download pbweb from the punkbuster website i have tryed these commands in console /exec wolfconfig.cfg and /exec autoexec.cfg, and i have tryed reinstall the 1.41 patch but nothing works....and im getting pissed of soon!!
                  Last edited by [BiA] SiLeNcE; 12-13-2003, 03:52 PM.
                  Ownage!

Comment

hi DaVirus, I know u too from BE, i'm [Ax18]DJ[MCW]
                    MCW=MUDDER CROSS WHORE
                    I'm trying to get Long to keep his grubby hands off the Mothers Cross, thems mine, lol!

yeah I plan to take part in the marathon too, I already posted on this forum about BE and the marathon.

Welcome to the forum m8
                    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Originally posted by |ToaK| John Doe
                      Welcome to our little community..
                      Little.........

ah well.........WELCOME my friend!!

Greetz..
                      Jesper
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi

well everytime i goes on an pb server it just stops...sound hacking i cant write,move or anything, so i just have to restart the pc....and i have tryed everything like download pbweb from the punkbuster website i have tryed these commands in console /exec wolfconfig.cfg and /exec autoexec.cfg, and i have tryed reinstall the 1.41 patch but nothing works....and im getting pissed of soon!!

Hmmmm, I would start by trying to delete your autoexec.cfg, wolfconfig.cfg, and pb from your main, shrub, and osp files. Once you have done that go redownload pb's latest version and try to connect to a server.

your cfg's will automatically be replaced with new fresh ones when you connect to the server.

I hope that works for you man.

What's up DJ!!!!

Don't worry man, I'll take care of Long.... With my knife

Nice man. I look forward to seeing you at the marathon bro. It should be a blast, and maybe we'll even end up on the same team.

Hey Jesper! Lookin' forward to pokin' my head around these BIG parts.

Comment

Working...
                        X