Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cowboy is worried

Hi remember me...

Sure you do... i'm the crazy med, who plays like shit, and revives like hell.

Some call me F@ST, some call me B!lly, either way it's the same me. I just dropped by to say hello to you guys who i know from HP2. (the best server on RTCW)

I needed to say hi one more last time. Soon it will be too late... HP2 is losing players, lots have gone to ET, others just left to go to other games... Even I snoop around on other servers now and then. But i always end up home, HP2 that is.

I will stick to HP2 till i'm the last one around, till my pc breaks down, or the server burns down. Anyway i'm not much of a talker... so i'm only gonne say this once.

YOU SHOULD ALL STICK TO HP2, AND I MEAN YOU!!!

1 player more or less DOES make a difference!!!!

Th@ K!D

P.S. HP2 Forever!!!
    P.S. Miss you guys....
    If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Hi Jelko

Ditto to all that .. although I find myself often enough on other servers... I just cant stomach the rotation on HP2 much anymore... But I do always come by HP2 for a bit
    Viva La Ritz!

Comment

HP2 has been pretty shitty last months (in my opinion). But like you, I always end up in Hp2 .

Wont leave home....

Jesper
      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Yea, I wish we'd play more on HP1. I love the POW - Soulportal combo. I could leave Depot though. It's been done to death. I usually default to HP2 just because nobody's ever on HP1 (even though it has better maps), and nobody on HP2 ever wants to go over to HP1 with me!
        You don't have to ask to join {Tard}... if you are one, you already belong!

Comment

yeah i can't take the maps on HP2 much longer either, there are heaps of good maps out there so why its stuck on those beats me, I just can't stand tank anymore and i notice too that more and more players are leaving because of the maps, maybe its time to get shitkicker to change them before its too late.
          Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

lol, yeah that rotation...likes...likes....sucks? yeah Tank is killing me too! hate it its too old! this is my opinion how the rotation shall look like

Lions - Pow - Delivery

Thats an good rotation

I´m always on hp2 thought, most when Lions is on !
            Ownage!

Comment

Hey Billy.. Long time no see...

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Hey B!lly! good to see ya still around. I will agree with every1 else, there needs to be new and different maps for HPII. I can only play Tank and Breakout so many times before Im sick of them.

I will never give up on the server unless it is totally wiped out. I do accasionally stop by, but I find myself playing CoD more than RtCW and ET. So, you'll see me around
                There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

The rotation is killing me, but I will still play on HPII. HP1 does have a better map selection. How do we get the rotation on HPII changed?
                  It is sad to see the number of players dwindling.
                  Last edited by [BiA] OldViper; 12-18-2003, 01:56 AM.
                  Peace
                  Tom
                  [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

yeah it really is
                    Ownage!

Comment

start a poll on the HP forums I think

who's up for it guys?
                      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Working...
                      X