Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who spouts such sputum?

DJ,
    If I may be so bold as to inquire, who is spouting this denigratory bovine excrement (Awfull Bull S__t) about the fine, fun loving {oWn} Clan?

Peace
    Tom
    [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Hi Tom,
    It's a little hard to explain really but I will try my best. over the last while I have been subject to personal verbal attacts regarding my ability as a player, namely that I suck however of late I notice that this has started to be visited upon the clan too. I forget most of those involved but Alexio (i think that is his nick) does it a lot and not just to me, then i read on the Tard forum that they think oWn sucks too. there has been others as well and I just think its because of me.

I can play if I want, my record and awards in the BE tournament so far and in only three battles is proof of that I think...... anyway I just though i would give you guys the chance to elect a new leader if you wanted in case it has been getting to u all too.

It has put me off playing on HP2 to be honest because as a clan leader I have to set an example so I shouldn't respond to this abuse but I fear I will lose it one of these days and do so. So all I can do is leave the server so either way the fuck wins. Don't get me wrong I know I can turn it up a few gears if I really want to play but most of the time I just want to hang out with you guys and have fun. fun to me is just trying to give John Doe a bad day by keeping him and is panzer busy. I am proud of oWn and its members and I like being your clan leader and thank you for your support.
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

oh Alexio huh? lol hes a little shitty rat, just yellous that he dont have any clan at all, and that about Tard forum. I think it was just all on fun. I swear, even if many thinks we are a shitty clan, we still have eachother
      Ownage!

Comment

yeah ok but it doesn't suck, oWn I mean but anyway as long as you guys r ok with me as leader its cool
        Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Yep, we thing you rock!
          Ownage!

Comment

Working...
          X