--Battlefield 1942--The attack on Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --Battlefield 1942--The attack on Norway

HI its only a few days left until Silent Heroes r releasing their mod, where Sweden invade Norway. Found this interview with one of the leader behind SH, its on a finnish site, but the interview is on english.Interview
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 12-17-2003, 03:51 AM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Silent Heroes

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

Thanks fore the link.
      I download it when its come out.
      grtz Six

Comment

A new cool video from Silent Heroes, this one shows the story or shall I say reason why we invade Norway....real cool music

A clip of the invasion of Norway.....The Story

Comment

yeah sounds like a good MOD, I plan to download it too, be nice to get a new BF1942 group together for the new MOD. I have the DC MOD and got the latest update patch for it and its a huge download but it wouldn't run and fecked up BF1942, but Windows XP has restore points so I was able to recover my old setup
          Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

A swedish site were u can download SH. mod

Just choose button under the words "Ladda ned:"

Americans download here

Another American download site

A swedish link

Another Swedish link

Have fun brothers and sisters.....btw sniping with the Swedish sniperrifle is like shooting with a cannon....dont have your speakers turned up so loud....
            Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 12-20-2003, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Have been playing it for a few hours already.....it really rox its just like when i was in the army....I really love my AK 5B....automatic rifle with a scope...brings back the old memories.

Comment

Working...
              X