Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well The Scrimage Was An Absoloute Fucking Wash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well The Scrimage Was An Absoloute Fucking Wash!!!

DIDNT SEE ANYBODY EXCEPT FREAKSANDWICH. HEY SEE YA GUYS!!!
    Last edited by |AoD| LEADSOUP; 12-28-2003, 02:24 AM.
    FU U MF F U!

me and scott been trying to call you since yesterday

Comment

Thread moved to the private area..

I thought we were supposed to practice, get players for gib, etc etc??
      Surly we can get another match for tomorrow lets say?

LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!

Please guys, if we are to be orderly, let's at least turn on MSN! I am ALWAYS on there, and so is MIKE...

We did try calling your phone several times last night, and this morning...Always says that you are not available...
      Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 12-27-2003, 08:06 PM.

Comment

sorry guys...i was up for it..but i subsribed to the scrimmage thread...the one where people were askin for times an dates etc.....

anyway we will jus hav to put this down to experience

i would of been crap anyway as ive been searchin for a server with the maps on all week and lets be honest i dont know the maps

i think next time the person organizing should confirm times and dates using e-mails or PM us so that theres no excuse for poor communication

im still gonna try find a server with those maps on cus i really need the practice!

anyway clan G!B should think about changin there tags too D!B.......Die in Battle......
        For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

Yea sorry guys I atarted another post that threw you off, no biggy we'll do it again sometime. As far as the # is concerned I turned the phone off because I never expected a call from you and Mike sorry. We'll try again some other time guys sorry. Remember guys its just for fun no biggy! Also this is my bussiness cell so I turn it off when I'm having fun to avoid clients lol
          Last edited by |AoD| LEADSOUP; 12-27-2003, 11:00 PM.
          FU U MF F U!

Comment

Well don't feel bad guys...We wern't the only ones that didn't know details hahaha!

Here's the conversation I had with Hannibal G!B this morning:

HANNIBAL=UK AND =G!B= (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FREINDS) WHO PLAY GAMES ONLINE...!!!! Says: WE PLAYING TONIGHT?

|AoD|SiN Says: i hope so dean...we're talking about it now

HANNIBAL=UK AND =G!B= (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FREINDS) WHO PLAY GAMES ONLINE...!!!! Says: LET ME JOIN

|AoD|SiN Says: are you speaking about the scrim?

HANNIBAL=UK AND =G!B= (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FREINDS) WHO PLAY GAMES ONLINE...!!!! Says: YES WHAT TIME UK?

|AoD|SiN Says: ok me too

HANNIBAL=UK AND =G!B= (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FREINDS) WHO PLAY GAMES ONLINE...!!!! Says: NEED DETAILS... IP.. PASSWORD..SERVER??

|AoD|SiN Says: there seems to be a lack of communication on our part...i understood it that we were going to get you some players to use from bia etc?

|AoD|SiN Says: its your server dean...gib server...

HANNIBAL=UK AND =G!B= (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FREINDS) WHO PLAY GAMES ONLINE...!!!! Says: dont know it..cant get rip...nor fluffy

*Ahem* So you see, we were not the only ones in the dark...

No worries Bryce...We'll just set a new date...

Comment

Working...
            X