new servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new servers

Guy's you may want to try the BE servers as they are public between battles and they host some good maps, so if you want a change from the maps on HP2 try them

extraction and bridge are the maps on them at the moment go to http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/ under schedule if you need to download the maps. We could arrange a scrim if anyone is interested, just a good fun fragging session.

NA Server: 216.180.233.34:27965 (North American Server hosted by GDN)
    EU server: 130.89.175.62:27955 (European Server hosted by Dr. No / Camelot)
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Re: new servers

Sure that sounds fun....

Comment

Re: Re: new servers

Oops, that was me :P
      Ownage!

Comment

ok

i will tri it i hope this one works

Comment

hole sign up for one of the armies on BE, the battles are only once a week and great fun

Comment

what the survers don't.....don't.....bloody work of cause they don't work for me

Comment

what the survers don't.....don't.....bloody work of cause they don't work for me

Comment

how do i sign up for BE

Comment

go to http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/ and select forums from the menu, you will find all the info on there, sign up for axis army

Comment

DJ, I was talking to Sgt. Oakland about this site and he gave me the details. But after reading your post I think I will give it a shot and see what its all about. The HPII server is getting stale and so are the maps. In otherwords you talked me into it LOL.

Thanks
                    Last edited by |AoD| LEADSOUP; 01-12-2004, 04:17 PM.
                    FU U MF F U!

Comment

Signed up

Comment

great go to http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/ then click on forums and register, then go to 'recruits start here' and just post a new topic saying you want to join Axis army mention my name. you will then be added to the roster and get a private message with info of what to do next which is chose a squad, I'm in the Green Devils offence squad, :-)

cya there

Comment

did u guys post a new topic in the 'new recruits start here' forum?

Comment

i tried to go to the server, and i was going to DL the maps, but for some reason that server has not enabled that feture, where cani get the maps?
                            Learn on other people mistakes.....
                            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by {oWn}DJ
                              great go to http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/ then click on forums and register, then go to 'recruits start here' and just post a new topic saying you want to join Axis army mention my name. you will then be added to the roster and get a private message with info of what to do next which is chose a squad, I'm in the Green Devils offence squad, :-)
                              We are discussing things in our private forums before we do anything DJ...

Comment

Working...
                              X