Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clan backup forum

forget it guys one forum is enought
    Last edited by [BiA] DJ; 01-12-2004, 01:32 AM.
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Re: clan backup forum

that link doesn't work for me...but i've allready seen it anyways
    Ownage!

Comment

what u mean it doesn't work for you? it did until u got back on here dude, BE doesn't work, hp2 doesn't work, coi doesn't work, wolf doesn't work, punkbuster doesn't work, I think it's u that doesn't work Joakim, lol!

Comment

lol what? Be works...hp2 works....coi works....everything works except pb, and I think its something wrong with the link up there..
        Ownage!

Comment

hp2 is offline? b/c I cant find it anywhere

^ The Ladie's Man, All the Girls Want Me :-D

Comment

Maybe becuse it's almost empty everyday and everytime....but acctualy there was like 26 ppl on there today but i started to lag so I left
            Ownage!

Comment

joakim try the Toak website under tips, the settings for different internet connections, find the one for your connection and copy it to notepad then open your wolfconfig_mp.cfg file (in shrubmod folder in the rtcw directory) in notepad and scroll through it and check to see if the setting are the same if not change them to the ones u copied from the ToaK website, then do the same to the wolfconfig_mp.cfg in your main folder in the rtcw directory.

there is a whole tread on the BE forum with posts trying to help solve my lag problem with all sorts of tweaks and suggestions to try but in the end it was by chance I found those on the ToaK Website and decided just to check the settings given against those in my config file and as a result I have a lot less lag, worth a try m8

Comment

effeKt, I've had problems connecting to HP2 as well of late and it disappears from my server list as well, I deleted the config file in both my shrubmod and main rtcw folder and then ran wolf (it makes a new config file) and it seemed to work but u lose any tweaks u made to your config file so I'd wait to see if the server is down before trying it because it has been down at times

Comment

Joakim I just clicked on that link above and it works fine for me m8

Comment

Originally posted by {oWn}DJ
                    joakim try the Toak website under tips, the settings for different internet connections, find the one for your connection and copy it to notepad then open your wolfconfig_mp.cfg file (in shrubmod folder in the rtcw directory) in notepad and scroll through it and check to see if the setting are the same if not change them to the ones u copied from the ToaK website, then do the same to the wolfconfig_mp.cfg in your main folder in the rtcw directory.

there is a whole tread on the BE forum with posts trying to help solve my lag problem with all sorts of tweaks and suggestions to try but in the end it was by chance I found those on the ToaK Website and decided just to check the settings given against those in my config file and as a result I have a lot less lag, worth a try m8
                    Ok, thx I will try it
                    Ownage!

Comment

the link works now...
                      Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                      X