Lets do somehting bout this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets do somehting bout this

Well, this plac eis going down the crapper...

Joey, Jarred and I are the only ones who post...

Andrew and Finger play...

Jordan has an excuse not to play, but doesn't post at all, which doesn't take a high speed connection.

We also have the honorary members, but they dont play for us, except Doc Rocket would.

We need to set up some rules, and actually make this into an organixed clan, instead pf having three guys post and 5 guys play, nto at all as a team...

So, I am asking your Oppinion on three things...

One, DO you think that there should be manditory practices?

Two, Do you think there should be manditory postings?

Three, DO you think there should be manditory voice chat?

Please don't click both choices for a question, multiple clicking is allowed to let you answer all three...
    A. Yes
    22.22%
    A. No
    11.11%
    B. Yes
    33.33%
    B. No
    0.00%
    C. Yes
    22.22%
    C. No
    11.11%
    check out clint.forumer.com
    Find me on et at 66.250.220.46:27960
    Viva El Mariachi!

I think we should have practices but they shouldn't be mandatory. You just should show up when you can.
    I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

Comment

once jarred votes, it will be official...

since nobody else posts
      Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

LOL!
        I may look down and out but when you think I'm down I'll make a comeback and put YOU in your PLACE

Comment

A) Mandatory practices are a good idea. Like schedualed practices. I think they should be a must. But there is also the time when we'd have to be understanding if someone can't make it.

B) I believe everyone should post regularly, but that there should be no set quota for how much they post, or when they post. Just as long as they do indeed make a contribuation.

C) This would be a stupid idea. I don't like talking on Vent except in game. Its really pointless otherwise. For causal chats I much perfer MSN or AIM. Besides, I don't have a headset.
          "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

well, all three votes passed i guess. I meant the voice chat during games. A headset only costs like 20 bucks.

We need to det up some times now for practices.

and find out who still wants to be in the clan and get some new members.
            Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

yeah we need new members.

Comment

so we are kickin andrew and finger. And we need to recruit.Right?

Comment

i think so
                  Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

I played ET with Andrew yesterday. I told him to post, but if he doesn't I guess we can kick him off. He's not as bad at ET as I would have thought.

Comment

its not that they are bad players. That isn't a requirement for clan membership. We need participation.

On that note, I'm sorry i haven't been postin much lately, i just have been trying to sort things out and had no time.
                      Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

okay. Mace hasn't posted in a long time either.

Comment

Ok guys, what is there to actually post about? I see you both everyday, and you're both on my msn. The only conceivable thing for posting alot that I can see is just to get a high post count. I'll be glad to post when there is actually something to talk about.
                          "To write history one must be more than a man, since the author of this great justiciary should be free from all pre-occupation of interest, or of vanity."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Wow glad to see that you've posted Mace

Comment

welcome to the party man
                              Viva El Mariachi!

Comment

Working...
                              X