Important poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important poll

due to members doing other things do you think the clan should be closed?
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Ownage!

Negative! I just need to get my game working so it will show the Happy Penguin server, we need to keep RtCW alive!!!!

^ The Ladie's Man, All the Girls Want Me :-D

Comment

effeKt delete you wolf_mp.cfg files in shrubmod and main rtcw folder then run wolf, it will make a new config file and that should fix it.
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

thx

^ The Ladie's Man, All the Girls Want Me :-D

Comment

I don't think the clan should close either but due to a big drop in clan activity we felt it best to conduct this poll to see what if any interest there was among members in keeping the clan going.

Comment

Yeah...if we would kick all the inactive members...it wouldn't be even half left of the clan members,
            Ownage!

Comment

its not a matter of wanting to kick ppl, I rather not have to do that, more, it would be better if more members got involved a little more, we need to get together as a clan more so depending on the result of this poll we will do another poll to see what days ppl are available for a clan fun frag night. we have other ideas but we will wait for the result of poll

Comment

Hey Everyone,
                I would hate to see the clan break up. I know I dont play in any of the competetive games but I do enjoy being associated with you all.
                Peace
                Tom
                [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

I don't want it to breakup either, I understand about yourself Tom and about John and you guys are not the problem, we have about 20 members but you would be hard put to find five members at most on the same server and it is always the same five = Tom, Peter, John, Joakim and me.

It is a fun clan but some did seem to want more by way of scrims so I registered the clan on clanbase in a ladder, Joakim tried to get ppl to join the match team but apart from one or two, nothing, I even joined BE to get experience in tourney type matches so what more can I do.

What I would like to do is set up a match squad or dream team to take on the BE Axis or Allies, we could involve members of other clans from coi, since BE has two servers free most of the week it could be great fun, we could also use one of the BE servers for our oWn clan frag night.

What do you guy's think?

Comment

Do you think we could borrow an server from the BE guys for out clan frag night?

Or else it's an very good idea...

Last edited by [BiA] SiLeNcE; 02-02-2004, 05:35 PM.
                    Ownage!

Comment

yes we can they already said on the forums to use them if we want, we can just pick a non battle/practice night and arrange for our guys to be there, but we could allow BE guy's to join us but not many use it between battles, we could play against Axis on practice nights too,

Who is interested?

plus we would have to use ventrilo

Joakim tell anyone from the clan you come across about it, we need to get as many ppl as possible, the scrim is just for fun of course, lots of new and old maps to play too

Comment

Tom we like having you in the clan m8 and I can't see us breaking up, Joakim and I just felt it wasn't up to us to decide if the clan broke up or not so I suggested the poll

We think if we arrange a clan frag night once a week it would help keep the clan going and add some interest for members. just been part of the clan suits some members but others expect a little more, the clan who plays together stays together but either way we need feedback.

Comment

Yeah I'm intrested in this, and I have ventrilo...I'm not really sure how to use it but I'm sure I figgure it out.

But now to the problem...they have pb on the server right?

Yeah and you know about my pb problem Dave, and I have tryed anything so.

can't do anything except asking them to take pb away from the server, but then they might think we cheat :/
                          Last edited by [BiA] SiLeNcE; 02-02-2004, 07:58 PM.
                          Ownage!

Comment

I can't see them taking pb off m8, its a match server but I will ask ok.

I can give u help with ventrilo

Comment

Then I guess I can't particate (however you spell it) in this...
                              Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                              X