Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!!!

Whats up all,

How is every1 doing on the forums? I see that some major changes have taken place. Its all good I'm sure.

Well, I thought I might stop by and say "Hello" to ya. I have joined a new clan and am letting you all know ( if ya want ) to stop by at our forums and give us a shout.............http://www.dirtydozen-clan.com/modules.php?name=Forums

They are primarilly a MoHSH and CoD clan. They also have a server for both games. Here the IP#'s if ya want them.The CoD server is usually always deserted, so if your able to, do a player search and you'll find me.

CoD server: 66.235.185.46:28960

MoH Spearhead Rifles only server: 66.235.186.40:12203

MoH Spearhead TDM server: 66.235.186.31:12203

Hope to see ya all soon. Congrats to all of you who have joined and started your own clans. I'll see ya around.

Enjoy,
    Chris
    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Nice to hear form you Chris!
    To be is to do.
    -Socratus
    To do is to be.
    -Sartre
    Do be do be do.
    -Sinatra

Comment

Hey Millpucky, Nice to see you!!!

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Hey Millpucky, Long time no see.
        Peace
        Tom
        [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

hey Chris,nice to hear from ya
          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Millpucky, nice to hear form ya...I'll drop by at that CoD server from time to time, hope I'll get the chance to play with you

Greetz Joakim!
            Ownage!

Comment

Hey Chris, Dirty Dozen LMAO NICE NAME THERE.So whatz up with the other klan you just joined about a month ago?

P.S that would be really Funny if that new klan your in spelled their Tags like this =DXII=
              Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Originally posted by |AoD| ChicaGo
                Hey Chris, Dirty Dozen LMAO NICE NAME THERE.So whatz up with the other klan you just joined about a month ago?

P.S that would be really Funny if that new klan your in spelled their Tags like this =DXII=

I thought the same thing Chicago.LOL Well, the old [114thRD], they had no communication inside the clan. I had joined, and 95% of the clan had no idea who I was, or even that I had joined. So, needless to say it only took me about a week to figure out that I was in a clan that wasn't really a clan, possibly only for the members that they wanted the title of being in a clan. Go figure!

While I was in [114thRD] I was asked to join the [D12C]. I told them I would think about it and let them know ASAP. Didn't take me long( about 1 day ). This clan has so much more structure and have excellent communication with-in the clan. They are apart of the TWL, so I will be in their 6v6 ladder for CoD. It will be some fun

Thats about all of it in a nut shell.

Chris
                Last edited by [D12C]Millpucky; 03-14-2004, 09:50 PM.
                There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

kick some ass in COD for me chris....please....

ps.i registerd.
                  Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 03-15-2004, 11:29 PM.
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X