about this...[CoI]..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about this...[CoI]..

Man you should really be aware of who you recruit. I play occasionally on NETBOX.cz just for a relaxing noobhunt and I get accused of being a cheater all the time, (aaaah ffs I am not) but a few weeks ago by some [CoI]MeanMan or somth, who thinks he so obviously owns when he stabs me once :/ not a moment passed without him ranting about my non-existing cheats. Get skill, man.

Well not only are the cheat-accusitions buggin' me like hell, but some [CoI]Moguai*ger* guy was just aimbotting his way forward (cause NETBOX doesn't have pb) and still people accuse ME of being a cheater. Darn, they just can't tell the difference between an AIM and an AIMBOT (multihacks, whatever they are these days)? Jesus. Well this is the level of play in .cz but kinda conflicting for some CoI noob to accuse me of being a cheater when his own teammates are the actual ones being guilty of that subhuman-level activity.

The server really needs pb and etpro, true, true....but it's still sad cause this MeanMan guy for example was 100% certain that I was a cheater. Sigh...if he only knew...well I even offered to do 6v6 but he was like 'don't you get it? I don't deal with cheaters'. Nice...nice.

Clan of idiots? You got that right, I wouldn't expect to see a grown 30-year old man playing with hacks.

Well there's no "meanman" in our clan, moguai however is in our clan, maybe you should contact him instead per private message through the forum?

Anyways hard to do a 6vs6 if we don't have 6 members

oh and btw grow up fellawz it's a game! for the rest you have you candy
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Comment

LOL, never even heard of that name
      POST!!
      [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
        Anyways hard to do a 6vs6 if we don't have 6 members
        Thats too bad Clubber, a friendly scrim would be nice
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Re: about this...[CoI]..

Originally posted by a better player
          Man you should really be aware of who you recruit. I play occasionally on NETBOX.cz just for a relaxing noobhunt and I get accused of being a cheater all the time, (aaaah ffs I am not) but a few weeks ago by some [CoI]MeanMan or somth, who thinks he so obviously owns when he stabs me once :/ not a moment passed without him ranting about my non-existing cheats. Get skill, man.

Well not only are the cheat-accusitions buggin' me like hell, but some [CoI]Moguai*ger* guy was just aimbotting his way forward (cause NETBOX doesn't have pb) and still people accuse ME of being a cheater. Darn, they just can't tell the difference between an AIM and an AIMBOT (multihacks, whatever they are these days)? Jesus. Well this is the level of play in .cz but kinda conflicting for some CoI noob to accuse me of being a cheater when his own teammates are the actual ones being guilty of that subhuman-level activity.

The server really needs pb and etpro, true, true....but it's still sad cause this MeanMan guy for example was 100% certain that I was a cheater. Sigh...if he only knew...well I even offered to do 6v6 but he was like 'don't you get it? I don't deal with cheaters'. Nice...nice.

Clan of idiots? You got that right, I wouldn't expect to see a grown 30-year old man playing with hacks.
          just my vieuw.....GET ANOTHER SERVER M8
          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell
            LOL, never even heard of that name
            nope, me neither :/
            Ownage!

Comment

Yeah a 6vs6 wouldn't hurt at all! first let get this community alive and kicking again

Comment

oh well, I surely have been playing less on NETBOX. I prefer etpro with (the ever-so-sexy) hitsounds and better players on other servers. It also encourages for better play since it's not like shooting ducks on NETBOX but instead someone actually shoots back. And I don't have to worry about aimbots or stuff.

Well dunno about this MeanMan guy then, but Moguai should ask himself..

is he really enjoying this
                is he getting anything out of it
                is he becoming a better player - by using hacks.

gl :l

Comment

Re: about this...[CoI]..

Originally posted by a better player
                  I get accused of being a cheater all the time, (
                  See it as a compliment, men... I do the same ^^

And if u dont want 2 play with n00bs.. play on another server

Comment

try the bob server(only ET)you wil have some fun....
                    213.193.228.125:27960....cu there(maybe)
                    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.CLuBBeR
                      Yeah a 6vs6 wouldn't hurt at all! first let get this community alive and kicking again
                      Yeah would be cool to see all the CoI members active again
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

All members = 3
                        POST!!

POST OR DIE!

Comment

actually.... 4 ! lol

Comment

Can i make it 5, and join [Coi] ?
                            ...I'm one of the worlds biggest idiots. Ask anyone

Comment

Oops Clubber!
                              But well we're so dead I can't even count anymore..lol
                              About you Bertie, I would like it, but send Clubzy a PM and he'll send uhmm....hmm...well....something back
                              POST!!

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Working...
                              X