Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i play as Mr Kitten

but i suck so not a lot of point joining me

I like blowing up people in tanks using a rocket launcher and full on battleship fights
    lol

Comment

I am a master in flying but on the ground i'm even better (no just kidding fokes i suck )
      POST!!
      [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/5612

Date 05-4-2003
        Filename desertcombat_0.3n_full_install.exe (download now!)
        Size 154,181,755

The new Desert Combat is available!

Comment

It is sweeeeeet!
          • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
            -Strong bad

Comment

I just started playing. I played the free version but didn't like it. Then i started to play the full version and it rocks. I must admit i play it more than RTCW right now. I was getting a little burnt out on RTCW. The game is really fun to play and flying tanks the different classes are great. The way you can kill people is awesome. I really like to leave dynamite inside each of the huts on the levels and when the enemy comes in for the kill they try to hide in the house and then boom you can get 4-5 at once. Patience is the key.
            I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

I have just bought the game but it always fails when I try to connect to a server , dont know what to do need help. FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER

Comment

you need to get the newest patch most likely... www.bf1942files.com just like a wolfenstein thing :P
                -sTiMpy.

"Rather be forgotten,
                then remembered for.. GIVING IN!"

Comment

Thanks , Hans has already told me to download it and it worked now I can play WOOHOO!!

Comment

Working...
                  X