Where is the Spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Spring?

HI there, not sure if I´m postin it right, however as I asked where is the damn spring, It has been snowing since 3AM and its 17PM now, its snow everywhere. Dont wanna have winter one more time plz!!! no more winter!!!

Cant open the door to my balcony anymore, but I´ll guess U guyz have similar weather or? I wish I was backpackin with my cousin who r goin to stay in Asia for the rest of the 5month.
    Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 04-02-2003, 05:26 PM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Poor Erik,

Although... Many pople from Holland spend a fortune at the moment, to pay a visit to the mountains in France and Austria for a skiing holiday..

Maybe you are more fortunate, then you are aware of...

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

hey Erik.. wanna trade? I never seen snow in my life... the average temperature on summer here is around 95ºF (35ºC) and when winter comes it drops to 50ºF (10ºC)

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Sgt. Horvath
        hey Erik.. wanna trade? I never seen snow in my life... the average temperature on summer here is around 95ºF (35ºC) and when winter comes it drops to 50ºF (10ºC)
        Maybe I could send u some snow, I pack it in a letter and send it to U.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

I JUST LOOOOOOOOOOVE SNOW

and i hate this fecking rain

I'm going to austria in 4 weeks with my school !
          Yay SNOW
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

WOW! Big Snow.....haven't see that really...
            Good to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
              Maybe I could send u some snow, I pack it in a letter and send it to U.
              I'll email you my home address

Comment

We just got 4 inches of snow Monday again in NEW YORK.We had the most snow here in 67 years....I love the snow but, give me a break i want to ride my motorcycle. I just pick up a new SUZUKI TL1000R V twin last year..Its cool doing 145 mph...And i thought my 99 camaro was fast......"God can you keep an eye on me... please"

Comment

Tomorrow they will expect snow again, plz where is the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
                    Tomorrow they will expect snow again, plz where is the summer?
                    Come and visit the Dutch people of BiA, we have lots of sun !
                    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Working...
                    X