you havent seen me much..???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you havent seen me much..???

you lot aint seen me much cos i got black hawk down been busy playing that...... plus i can never get on hp2 it always full...i only seen a few of u lot but still not many....well im not leaving u or not playing wolf anymore i just wanna have a bit of a change once in a while.. anyway got a bit of fun stuff 4 u lot try this.... http://riddleme.com/html/cow.html

Looooool!! So funny It´s great hearin from u again Madmorro, have been a while since a meet u on battlefield.
    Everybody needs some rest sometimes, however U play alot of Black hawk now so u really wanna play wolf later.
    Cya

EagleFire
    aka
    Erik.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
    - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

ahh that is what u have been doing
      i must get that game to
      they say it is a wery good game
      hope to see u on hp2 again soon (we need a good medic)
      see u around

Banan
      Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Nice url

Comment

I myself have to unplug every once and a while from RTCW, so i play Ghost Recon........ BTW that is one sick farmer (I like it) I have an Uncle that farms, so to me it is really funny.
          0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

Yeah, I play AA:O and BF1942 with the Desert Combat MOD when I am not playing RTCW.
            • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
              -Strong bad

Comment

the madman is back.....

im back..!!!!! the mad medic will be on more again and soon very soon broardband...!!!! thanks for your replies u can count on me to revive u lot....
              Attached Files

Comment

MADMORRO can u change ur avatar it sick (sorry this aint pointed to the topic)

Comment

stormy..sorry

hope this is better........me mad like jack nicholson in the shining.......

Comment

Madorro, I think it wasn´t any wrong with your last avatar. Stormy´s avatar dont looks nice. I prefer horror than unknown girls wigglin their asses.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

tar m8

i got a new one with evil dead...zombie one and working on one with the film the thing......hahaha....no i dont wanna upest people if there are kids about.....the shining one not bad it runs well and in order........
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
                        Madorro, I think it wasn´t any wrong with your last avatar. Stormy´s avatar dont looks nice. I prefer horror than unknown girls wigglin their asses.
                        Erik,
                        I don't like a picture or movie where someone shoots his self trough the head with blood and brains on the wall while my grandson is looking at what his grandfather like's abouth [BiA] thats all. I have to give a good example to my (grand)children you know? Also we have youngsters in [BiA] where we ALL are responsable for.
                        Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                        Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                        Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Ok, I admit maybe I exaggerated a bit. I apologize for my not so clever statement concerning Madmorro´s avatar, just forgot that there r younger ppl here.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
                            Ok, I admit maybe I exaggerated a bit. I apologize for my not so clever statement concerning Madmorro´s avatar, just forgot that there r younger ppl here.
                            No need to apologize M8 if you understand what I mean it's ok to me. No probl.
                            Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                            Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                            Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

the shiming aint bad

it not bad this one.....look at vorhees his has jason,,,,,and cor u always have a problem with me so i dont listen to u....right from day one you didnt like me ... you was the one posting bad threads about me so i wouldnt be a bia member.....just stay away from me you bad press...!!!!

remember im blue and cold you dont wanna make me red and mad........
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X