Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Doc Rocket.... Hey Doc it's me Bertie

Hey Doc

Here is your own personal thread, remember i promised i would post here for you... Heh heh

Plz members of [BiA] and everyone else, don't post here as it's only for Doc Rocket!

Thanks and Bye
    Bertie

Although i fancy a good joke, in this case i fail to see the humour..

The only thing i see is a member, who tries to make fun of a very serious matter, namely respect towards other people (and thereby making fun of his clanleader...)

So my guess is, you want to be a free player again, Bertie?

Hans
    |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
    (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Well Hans

I'm sorry you took the joke a little thick

But it's rather strange, that you didnt ask cu99 and her friend to talk to each other through email as you would to anyone else.
      Or maybe even that with cu as a co-leader she should, dare i say it... Know better!!

Most of the time my spam gets me in trouble and here is another fine example

i am truely sorry that you seem to have lost your sense of humour my old friend.

So if it makes you feel better, kick me out.

Ps
      Plz stop posting on this thread!

Comment

Actually i found my sense of humour back, m8.. No need to kick you (yet), but i do hope you got my point..

Some things must be taken seriously..This is one of them..

Hans

Comment

Doc,

how ald are you man? Don't you think it's time to grow up?!?
          Jeezes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] nightmare
            Doc,

Jeezes!!!
            As i said before....
            "Plz members of [BiA] and everyone else, don't post here as it's only for Doc Rocket!"

I don't mind making an exception for our great leader, but as you nightmare...

And Hans would you plz ask nightmare to leave me & my little thread alone, he scares me with his violent posts towards me. I do not wish to fight with him.
            Remeber that email i sent to him to try and heal up some of our wounds from the last encounter?
            Well I guess this is his response, No need!

Comment

Doc,

Jeezes!!!
              Better let Hans take care of this my friend
              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

OMG This thread is in the wrong place,

Hey Mr clubber would you move this thread to the spam section if you have time.

Cheers
                The Doc

Comment

I only have this to say to you : GET A LIFE !!!!!

Comment

By the way, Mastermind,

Why do you always have to interfere in every thread? Shouldn't you better mind a little bit more your own business?

I am getting tired of the childish way you mostely react!! And don't start again with the fact that your only a child because I am tired of hearing that!! At your age you should have a little bit more maturity!! By the way, haven't you had enough troubles that you still have to continue with your childish reactions.

PS. This is not the opinion of just me, but of a lot of members in our clan, believe me !!!!

Comment

By the way, Mastermind,

Why do you always have to interfere in every thread? Shouldn't you better mind a little bit more your own business?

I am getting tired of the childish way you mostely react!! And don't start again with the fact that your only a child because I am tired of hearing that!! At your age you should have a little bit more maturity!! By the way, haven't you had enough troubles that you still have to continue with your childish reactions.

PS. This is not the opinion of just me, but of a lot of members in our clan, believe me !!!!
                      hmm........yeah well Nightmare you got me there, I don't say I agree with you but......I am just speachless........I won't get upset by your words cause I have learned a lot of things when i wasn't one of your brothers. I just ignore your words and go on fragging on HP2 and Hydro.

Have a nice night my brother.
                      sleep well.
                      greetz..
                      Jesper
                      [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Why do you guys put so much crap in here.

Comment

May I draw everyones attention to the fact that this is the 'Fun Section' of the forum.. and if fun has to regulated.. then that's dissapointing..
                          Personally.. I didnt feel like Doc was disrespecting anyone here.. Just stating that he's his own biggest fan Which of course we all knew anyway lol
                          Hans, I was more offended at you stepping in on the post concerning Sandra and her friend in the BiA section to be honest... I agree with Andi, and other members, if they wanna have a private conversation, the forum isnt the place.
                          On top of that.. Im pretty sure if Sandra had a problem with it, she is quite capable of standing up for herself don't ya think? You are BiA leader Hans, you dont have the right to be partial to any member... no matter what your non-BiA relationship to them may be.
                          Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]Ritsuzen
                            Hans, I was more offended at you stepping in on the post concerning Sandra and her friend in the BiA section to be honest... I agree with Andi, and other members, if they wanna have a private conversation, the forum isnt the place.
                            On top of that.. Im pretty sure if Sandra had a problem with it, she is quite capable of standing up for herself don't ya think? You are BiA leader Hans, you dont have the right to be partial to any member... no matter what your non-BiA relationship to them may be.
                            One of my tasks as clanleader is to regulate issues, which might go wrong.. So you are on a wrong track, if you believe this has something to do with my relationship with Sandra..

I was hoping that i was clear enough to point out, that indeed a private message would be more suitable instead of posting so public. But since our guest took this way, i wanted to keep that specific thread "pure", without intervention from outsiders.. Some posts (which were in German) were completly out of order... That's why i intervened, that's not only my right, but also my task, dear Tam..

B.t.w. i fail to see why YOU should be offended? This has nothing to do with you or somebody else than cu99 and our dear guest -HBe99-...

Hans

P.s. for those who don't know what caused this thread/discussion: Click here please..

Comment

Well, maybe I look at life differently than others.. which wouldnt surprise me.. But to me, BiA is a collective, a family.. in a different context to my real life one, but family none the less.. and when I think someone in my family has been offended or embarrassed, it affects me also..If it didnt, then using the word 'family' seems hollow to me.

As for partiality.. I think a whole bunch of people are guilty of that in here.. I see certain people getting away with things, that others get chewed out for doing...And using BiA membership as a threat is also another problem I am seeing.. joke or not... All these things contribute to the degradation of morale amongst us as far as Im concerned.
                              Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Working...
                              X