America's Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Army

Just in case anyone is interested version 1.9 of America's Army: Operations will be coming out. Alot of new things. You can download it at Fileshack. It is rather large 604MB.
    Last edited by SunnyBoy; 08-06-2003, 06:49 PM.
    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

ok sunny thanks for the info
    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

PS Don't install it until the 1.9 version servers are up and running though.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

ok i will wait for it then
        thanks again

Comment

America's Army

I saw a screenshot of that game, it looked good.
          How's is the gameplay,to Wolf?

=V=...
          Last edited by |AoD| Voorhees; 08-07-2003, 06:11 AM.

Comment

U can actually get it here , its big, but I 've been told its fun, has a lot of new things, like medics in the B/F, and also the fact u can bleed to death, I'm not sure, but i guess its good
            Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 08-07-2003, 06:15 AM.
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

The game play compared to wolf is much more realistic. The rounds can only last 10 minutes. Alot of advantages are the fact that you do have a specific class structure. When version 1.9 comes out then you will be able to bleed todeath. You will take an initinal hit of damage and then lose health depending the number of bullet holes you have in you. It does require a better computer to play it on. GE Force 2 minimum video and i think 256 min ram. minimum processor is like a 1 Ghx or something. I play it and i actually like it better than wolf. The newer version will have map editing tools and such so that different people can create maps. AND IT's completely free. You have to do training for the classes and to be able to play the game. You get promoted in the game if your superiors die in action.

Comment

well here the sales man comes again
                if you want something extra for war games
                please feel free to look in to
                http://www.flashpoint1985.com/

and after that you can visit
                http://www.opflashpoint.org/

so now when you have seen it why wait to get it

Comment

Banan,
                  Is there a demo of this game? I would like to see what it looks like.

Comment

yeah go to the first link and go to downloads un the left corner
                    there you should find the demo for both ofp and resistance
                    or maybe resistance demo is on the resistance page
                    and dont forget the trailer

Nick

Comment

Working...
                    X