This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V586 - Good Game!

I must do that more often – I played HP2 tonight for the first time in a few months, and guess what I fecking loved it!
    It was just like the old days, with most of my oldest playing buddies. Sure at first maybe they didn’t know what to expect from me, as I have had my fair share of falling out with some of them over the last year or so… But after a little session on tank & I can say that maybe I have lost sight, again… For the reason how we knew each other in the first place; Playing a game of RtcW online and maybe a laugh or to along the way…

Scott buddy, if my little post did offend you or your clan mates, then I was out-of-order. I had fun tonight on HP2, hopefully we will do it again sometime in the not so distant future.

Captain Weed, StrontiumDog, Scott & Hans we don’t need to be friends on the forum or on MSN. But all the same, when we are playing the game lets put our differences besides and play the bloody game.
    Until the next time….

The Doc

Bertie

It was great to play together again! I had a blast...Thanks for all the revives and backup, and most of all, thanks for the kind words above...

Comment

Man i musta miss u for a sec, I went to HP2 and i saw scott there, good game, its wierd, but have u guys seen peeps cheat in that server, or maybe im just rusted, maybe the lack of PBuster could make this possible, could we ask Shitty for pbuster in that server...

I was specting this guy, and he shoots very low, and kills like if he was shooting the head, he can get peeps with just 3 or 4 shots n specting him u see he aimed the floor, or the body, wierd... not sure thou, but could it be....

Im, prolly rusted anyways
      Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 01-11-2004, 11:53 AM.
      Learn on other people mistakes.....
      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

nooo....don't ask him to put pb on hp2, well...I got problems with my pb...and what would happen if he put pb on there? I wouldn't be able to play lol

Greetz Joakim
        Ownage!

Comment

just try going to HP1, there they have PBuster, If u get an error, check what was it, and change that setting, shrub mod is good, and lets u do a lot of things, but will take aimbot, wallhack and stuff like that when PBuster is enabled...
          Learn on other people mistakes.....
          You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Hey doc u ok by me.. i dont do petty squablin

p.s good games on hp2 thnks for the revives!
            For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

i dont see guys of the forum on HP2 so i dont come there..
              please tell me times or something, so I can feel the old magic again.
              To be is to do.
              -Socratus
              To do is to be.
              -Sartre
              Do be do be do.
              -Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MavericK
                just try going to HP1, there they have PBuster, If u get an error, check what was it, and change that setting, shrub mod is good, and lets u do a lot of things, but will take aimbot, wallhack and stuff like that when PBuster is enabled...
                No, the problem is.....everytime I get on an server with pb it's just stop...i cant move,write or anything so I have to restart the pc, and yesterday I got a tip from a friend to try this in console /pb_system 1 and i did and tryed to enter the BattleFieldEurope server....and it did go pretty well a while...but then the same problem happends again...
                Last edited by [BiA] SiLeNcE; 01-11-2004, 06:05 PM.
                Ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by {oWn} SiLeNcE
                  No, the problem is.....everytime I get on an server with pb it's just stop...i cant move,write or anything so I have to restart the pc, and yesterday I got a tip from a friend to try this in console /pb_system 1 and i did and tryed to enter the BattleFieldEurope server....and it did go pretty well a while...but then the same problem happends again...
                  Hi

maybe the nvidia display driver. the new ones crash when punkbuster makes an update. try the 45.23.
                  for 2000 and xp http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_45.23.html

95/98/ME http://www.nvidia.com/object/win9x_45.23.html

Taliesin

Comment

Re: V586 - Good Game!

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                    ...if my little post did offend you or your clan mates, then I was out-of-order...

The Doc
                    by posting this we can see u will never change dude, its just like everytime u screw up u come apologize and say u was this or u was that...
                    U know when I joined BiA I had u as one of the dudes I respected the most, but thanx to your attraction to do crap from time to time I cannot like forgive what u did, but then again, the damage was done already.

I just *hope* that the next time u get drunk/stoned/whatever and think about posting something u think its "funny" and that MAY offend anyone, please don't.

U could have a brazilian ally

Sergeant Horvath
                    Last edited by |AoD| Sgt. Horvath; 01-13-2004, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Ok, now can we just drop this and move on???

It's ancient history...

This thread is closed...
                      Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 01-13-2004, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X