Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo AOD where are you

Hey guys
    If i am correct there were a bunch of you who signed up at Battlefield Europe. Now on the Allied we are wondering if you guys are actualy gonna play also since we sure can use your help

Let us know on the forums please

[A17]Whizzy
    Colonel of the Allied Army at Battlefield Europe

You have a PM @ the =BE= forums Whizzy...

Comment

Yup i noticed
      I will explain a little in these forums too since i believe you all joined Allied

If you have joined and are accepted in the Allied 17th there are some new parts of the forums available to you. All information about when battles are held and what the practicetimes are are to be found in the Allied 17th forum right here
      Next battle is tomorow starting at 4pm gmt downloadlink for the maps (Pow and =BE=POW and Beach and =BE Beach) can be found on the shedulepage at http://www.battlefieldeurope.net
      make sure to check the forum on a regular basis so you keep updated on what is going on
      The password for tomorows battle will be posted aproximatley 10 to 15 minutes before battle.
      We use ventrilo voice communication IP and Password can be found in the allied 17th forum

All other information can be found in various forums that are available to you just visit http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/forums/index.php and browse a bit through the forums

Hope this helps a bit

Comment

i forget to say that the password is posted in the allied 17th not in public or mess hall.

Check the forums you might find it a great community

Comment

Thanks so much for all your help Colonel.

I speak for myself when I say, I'll be there this Saturday to play..(I'll bring some friends too ) As for Tuesdays battle, I have to work at that time

But you may see some others on there tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X