Server News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server News

This news is a day or so old, but here it goes...

This just in from leadsoup.com:

*News on the Server* |AoD| CLAN PUBLIC COD SERVER 198.64.190.150:28960
    02/04/2004
    Well guess what? The Server was upgraded today to 32 Player Public, the maps that run on the server can be found here with the actual md5 checksum values, this way you should have no problem joining the games. If you need them go to MAPS and help yourself. MAPS being run on the server rotation are as follows: Mittenwald and Mohsh_Berlin_Beta_V2. The Mittenwald map I played for the first time today and I love the map for the simple fact that its big. Theres also some neat features that the map has such as air strikes from overhead bombers, that can kill you if you get caught in them. Excellent sniper areas with some good areas to keep the enemy pinned down. If you like big maps this is one of them. I'm going to be adding a new map into the rotation, one per day and watch for the responses from you players as to whta keep and what not. I will install a vote area on this site so you can give me your favorites. I'll set the server up according to your responses. Last night was very favorable in terms of members on. There was a max of 23 when I came on. Thats good to see that theses maps are being used.

Come join in the fun, and also, have a look at our sister site! (strictly a Call of Duty site)

http://www.leadsoup.com
    Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 02-05-2004, 07:14 PM.

You got it Sin....Sounds like fun...

Comment

yeah sounds fun to me..
      Ownage!

Comment

Working...
      X