No announcement yet.

What job do u like most in the game???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What job do u like most in the game???

I m trainning myself to be a sniper...heh heh

I like to hear sniper rifle when shooting.... BAM!!!
    Good to see you!

It's a strange thing situation with me...
    When i'm a Lt, i can barely hit a guy, but when i'm an engineer, i kill em' all!
    Maybe because it's the rush of being the guy that COULD decide the match! So you could say i'm specialized at being an engineer
    POST!!
    [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

I like to kill with my knife in the game. This is usually hard when you get into a big match but I love the feel of it in a 5 vs 5 setup.
      The thing I like about it is the all classes do it so well. so when you have to change in the middle of a match you dont have to worry about it.
      One reason I worked at Eng for a while was to get good with grenades, but i found the luet was much better at that then the eng.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

What job do u like most in the game???

Lt. Fire Misson Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Gibbed Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...

Comment

I like offense and being eng...than medic...then soldat...then lt. I cant be still for long...that is why I like offense so much.
          Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

Posin needles Rock!!!

Also i like to hear people burn, but best of all i like the blood and guts, oh it's hard to beat watchin people smash into 1000's of pieces when an enemy meets my panzer rocket

Comment

panzer! lol i like to gib

Comment

I LIKE TO RUSH.........ok serious now, I like to be a medic at the offensive part of the field.
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

wow so many colors... too bad I'm colorblind lol lol
                  I used to be a sniper on my pre [BiA] life, it's fun when you get'em and they don't know where the shot came from...
                  I'm playin Lt and Engineer now... still learning the skills on both...
                  Remember to relocate always CD-R... fire one or two shots and seek another safe place... you know... them panzers are hard!! lol

Comment

I enjoy all the classes, and every single weapon. (My knife is my friend!)
                    But the class that is most intense and fun for me is Engineer...There's nothing more "arse clenching" like being in the tank hanger, up on the crates right outside the elevator..Axis all over the place...You ready your dynamite, and line up for 1 smooth jump to the tank!
                    BOOOOOOOOOOOM! heh heh

It don't get any better then this baby!
                    Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I think I wet myself!
                    Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 03-06-2003, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Universal, what ever needs to be done to win the objective. Jack of all Trades, Master of None.

[BiA] CD-R 700MB/800, sniping tip: hold down the trigger button and the zoomed in mode stays longer after your shot. Don't just tap it. Also it reduces the "resteady time" before the next accurate shot.

This sniper trick also works in Battlefield 1942 w/ sniper riffle.
                      Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
                      =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
                      DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
                      -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
                      -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
                      -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
                      -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

I started with the medic since I usually like support classes. I thought that would be the end-all class, but now I am trying to use the others.

Which one though? Hmmm...

I guess the job I like the best is the one that is most needed.

Its nice to be needed.

Just don't ask me to use the Panzer yet. I can't hit spit with it.
                        • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
                          -Strong bad

Comment

it got to be,,,,

SUPER MEDIC... it got to be for me......cos im on 56k if i go in first i will die or see my bullets go past me 2 seconds later...teehee...hurry up broardband then i will kick ass.....faster than the speed of light..... cough cough dont mind flamer in tunnels or tight spots......but i love POISON.... U WONT SOME IN YOUR VEINS..???? catch u online and get a picture...teehee...yes me mad..

Comment

Working...
                          X