Warning!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning!!!

The night before last, I was looking through the [CoI] forums...I had just got done playing a good game, and was basking in the glory of the battle we had just won...All of a sudden, I got real sleepy and found a cozy place on the floor (I think it was in the announcements forum) and crashed out.

At 4:22 AM, I was awoken by sharp pains in my ribs! I opened my eyes and cleared the cobwebs and saw a shape in front of me..It looked human in form, but I wasn't really sure...All I know is this "entity" was pokeing me with a stick saying: "Get up! There's NO sleeping here!"
    As my eyes became more clear, I saw who was doing me in with a stick! He had the face of a monkey, but the rest was human in form, fully clothed, and carrying a big ugly stick!

"Go on now! Don't make me hurt you, because I will! No sleeping in the forums! Clubbers orders!" He said, in a rough voice with scratchy undertones indicating that he was grouchy from having to be there.
    "Ok ok ok! I'm going now!" I said, as I got up off the floor and started dusting myself off. (Damn Clubber, you guys need to sweep! )
    I left in a hurry after that, but I did manage to get a picture with my trusty digital camera of this "Monkeyman".(See the attached photo below)

So my point to all this is this..Don't crash out here on the forums unless you are wearing a flak jacket because that stick hurts!
    Attached Files

watch out everyone!! do not fall asleep in here!! lol

Comment

Larry King?
      <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://members.aol.com/asteroidjay/jay.swf">
      <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
      <embed NAME="jay" src="http://members.aol.com/asteroidjay/jay.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#4E6079" WIDTH="450" HEIGHT="100" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">

Comment

LOL

Comment

Warning!!!

[BiA] Jay
          LMAO...LoL

Comment

Dear Sin,

I told you before 1 or 2 Bacardi's is no problem, but 1 or 2 bottle's is only for experience drinkers like me.hehe
            Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
            Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
            Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

lol...
              Learn on other people mistakes.....
              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

OMMFG

RDSLMFAO

That guy is soooo funny
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

LOL!
                  • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
                    -Strong bad

Comment

HAHAHA! SiN, are u alright!?
                    Good to see you!

Comment

LoL

Comment

LOL!!

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

did he damaged you?very funny loool!
                          Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 03-27-2003, 12:17 AM.
                          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Warning!!!

Originally posted by [BiA] SiN
                            The night before last, I was looking through the [CoI] forums...I had just got done playing a good game, and was basking in the glory of the battle we had just won...All of a sudden, I got real sleepy and found a cozy place on the floor (I think it was in the announcements forum) and crashed out.

At 4:22 AM, I was awoken by sharp pains in my ribs! I opened my eyes and cleared the cobwebs and saw a shape in front of me..It looked human in form, but I wasn't really sure...All I know is this "entity" was pokeing me with a stick saying: "Get up! There's NO sleeping here!"
                            As my eyes became more clear, I saw who was doing me in with a stick! He had the face of a monkey, but the rest was human in form, fully clothed, and carrying a big ugly stick!

"Go on now! Don't make me hurt you, because I will! No sleeping in the forums! Clubbers orders!" He said, in a rough voice with scratchy undertones indicating that he was grouchy from having to be there.
                            "Ok ok ok! I'm going now!" I said, as I got up off the floor and started dusting myself off. (Damn Clubber, you guys need to sweep! )
                            I left in a hurry after that, but I did manage to get a picture with my trusty digital camera of this "Monkeyman".(See the attached photo below)

So my point to all this is this..Don't crash out here on the forums unless you are wearing a flak jacket because that stick hurts!

i gust the LCD or Acid produse such a stron reaction.

Comment

lol
                              .....but its kinda cute if you squint! or turn your head on one side!
                              mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

Working...
                              X