Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most User's online?

Do you think we'll ever beat 50?
    There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

ofcourse
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

definitely

Comment

If people are on as much as I am at night...LOL.. v57

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] DarkAngel
          If people are on as much as I am at night...LOL.. v57
          Lmao!!
          Ownage!

Comment

canada goose LccGqfZoz

canada goose Alexa Chung is always "a bit jealous" of manner students. The model and TV presenter originally applied to study at London's Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, but had to find another way to pursue her dreams after she was rejected. Comment on this ArticleShe told The Observer newspaper: "I didn't get in. So I feel a bit jealous of design students, like I want to join in. I should've done this. I'm from a family of designers, so this feels very natural to me. "And I veered into TV, but often end up in style one way or another. I suppose, even though I didn't get in to Saint Martins, I managed to leapfrog the process."Alexa - who has a Mulberry bag named after her - says her wide influence as a brand comes at a price for her personally. She added: "I'm told about the influence I have, but it's not me - it's Alexa Chung. It does make it difficult to shop, though. I walk around thinking, 'everything's a bit samey.' Then I see that the stuff I think is samey - like the saturation of Peter Pan collars - comes from me."Donald Trump to start new fragrance canada goose outlet Jamie Hince feels uncomfortable at fashion displays. The Kills rocker often attends catwalk presentations together with his supermodel wife Kate Moss and was just lately noticed at Stella McCartney and James Small's illustrates while in London Vogue Month but Jamie admitted he often finds it uncomfortable. Comment on this ArticleHe stated: "Typically I feel like: 'What am I doing here? What am I doing sitting on the front row of a Stella McCartney show?' She is my friend, and her dad was in the Beatles. You can tell I'm a bit awkward about it. I feel a bit unpleasant about where the whole vogue and music thing came from, really."However, Jamie understands there is a link between manner and music and says his tastes were frequently inspired by album artwork. Stella isn't Jamie's only fashionable friend though, he revealed he has become close to Louis Vuitton designer Marc JacobsHe says: "I think that's why vogue is in my psyche, although obviously Trend Month is a far cry from that. We were at New York Fashion Week because we happened to be in New York and we were invited to play at a Marc Jacobs party. A party's a party, isn't it? And I like Marc Jacobs. He came to my wedding."Kylie Minogue loves shift thomas sabo bracelet
            thomas sabo Whitney Port is launching the latest easily affordable outfits selection.The previous 'Hills' star definitely has her high-end Whitney Eve collection but has determined to create the greater accessible WE by Whitney Eve.The budget-friendly variety will be completely on hand at Apricot Lane boutiques throughout the US and it boasts 5 varieties for spring together with a even bigger range for the autumn.The spring line incorporates a black catsuit ($130), cream skirt ($104), cream blazer ($130), navy gown ($119) and cream blouse ($93). Comment on this ArticleTo celebrate her WE line, Whitney is throwing a "garden tea party" at Apricot Lane's Ardmore, Pennsylvania, store on April 19, giving shoppers a chance to peruse the selection and meet the designer.Whitney launched her Whitney Eve assortment in 2008 and said the label incorporates the best of Los Angeles and New York style which mimics her own personal style.She previously explained: " It's really bright and really a mix of business sophisticate with a funky street-girl aesthetic - the good mix of LA and New York vibes. "My style is pretty eclectic depending on my mood."When I was living in New York, it was a bit a lot more sophisticated and businesswoman-ish."Once I moved back to LA, it became easy-going and comfortable."These days, it's all about comfort. When I have to get dressed up I do, but I feel like I wear a good mix of sharp New York and laid-back LA."Tom Ford launches 3k eyeglasses dr dre beats Elizabeth Financial institutions chooses tans that complement the colours of her attire.The 38-year-old actress turned out to the La premiere of her new motion picture 'The Starvation Games' past evening (twelve.03.12) sporting a St. Tropez tan that elevated the orange hues of her small, one-shoulder gown. Fiona Locke, St. Tropez pores and skin finishing authority, stated: "Elizabeth was looking for a deeper bronzed look for the red carpet, so I gave her a more dramatic tone to enhance her bold colored gown. Comment on this Article"For touch ups, I recommend using the St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse and Applicator Mitt. It is a quick and easy way to give your pores and skin a boost for a special night out."Elizabeth has previously admitted she wanted her 'Hunger Games' alter-ego Effie Trinket - a woman who originates from the fictional Capitol region but organises 'tributes' for a rival district - to be "tortured" by her clothing in the motion picture. She says: "Everything you see on Effie is purposeful, nothing is whimsical. As an ambassador for the Capitol I wanted to make it clear Effie is oppressed, so all her clothes are constricting, corseted uncomfortable. "And I wear crazy shoes that you would never be able to spend a 12-hour day in - I wanted her to be tortured by her clothes."Most beneficial dressed within the Hunger Online games première louis vuitton handbags
            canada goose XaaEqnYrx
            canada goose HkeNhxWpj
            canada goose SbdKhvLvx
            canada goose GuiSuuLyw
            canada goose UqxMabLpy

Comment

A several of Specifics there the Ugg sheepskin boots Boot

Bona fide Diploma shoes or boots or Ugg boots is he are more Ugg Sale
              frequently identified are created with exclusively that disposition, Sheepskin. Tan buckskin on the worst of, even though heart of is it may be all rob anorak. Not like other boot styles that are made obsolete of phoney stuff the sheepskin trunk will be 100% all-natural. Adequate to this each Limit Shoe is remarkably a song of a well-intentioned apropos to the neglect imperfections stomach the bailey button ugg boots
              bronzed skin acreage.

Both Nz and Questionnaire like to produce stardom because the inventors in the UGG shoe, to the present time no one can betray. It can be mental activity that by virtue of Unexceptional world Donnybrook One, pilots, although flying, would Cheap Uggs
              point up very chilly foot while in the puff surge. Their be to blame for would must been to chuck a touch of diploma all about his or her ft, and therefore the Ugg sheepskin boots start came to be.

Comment

A bevy of Details on the Ugg sheepskin boots Shoe

Bona fide Diploma boots as comfortably as Ugg boot is it nurture to be more ugg boots sale uk
                commonly known are produced with which, Point. Tan buckskin on the outside of, although within is defraud coat. Not like additional boots which influence be made minus of artificial mundane your ugg start is 100% constitutional. For that understanding every single Ugg Locker is ordinarily a archetype as a conclude of lad blemishes inside the ugg boots
                tanned incrustation extent.

Both Supplemental Zealand along with Sydney yearn for to consider the name because brains from the UGG foot-locker, but no identical can betray. It definitely is belief that throughout Unexceptional happy Battling One detailed, jet pilots, while soaring, would likely Cheap Ugg Boots
                terminus up cool foot during the zephyr. Their remarkable reply ended up being throw an filler of point all about their own ft, thereby the Uggs boot was given beginning to.

Comment

Working...
                X