Even newer vote!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even newer vote!!!!

If that last vote was stupid, is this one stupider?
    Yes
    13.33%
    No
    6.67%
    Which button do i press?
    26.67%
    It's all Spam
    33.33%
    Erm....
    20.00%

Re: Even newer vote!!!!

LMAO!!

Greetz Joakim!
    Ownage!

Comment

...And where will it all end?

Comment

Erm...
        [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Dunno
          Ownage!

Comment

guy4game wjxnt guy4game review

moncler uk Georgia Might possibly Jagger is actually announced as the latest experience of Madonna's line, Substance Female.The model will be replacing Kelly Osbourne given that the face of one's brand name.Madonna and her daughter Lourdes, whose nickname is Lola collaborate about the brand collectively. Comment on this Article"To be handpicked by Madonna and Lola to be the new deal with of Materials Woman is really fantastic. I've at all times admired Madonna's fashion and i'm thrilled for being operating with them," said the 20-year-old model inside a statement.The daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Corridor will function within a back-to-school marketing campaign for Materials Girl, which can be marketed solely at Macy's retailers in the us.The line is anticipated to strike stores in britain future summer.Taylor Momsen in addition has earlier fronted the manufacturer way too.Georgia Might Jagger Mocked Modelling moncler outlet
            Pandora charms Georgia Might Jagger is now the brand new face of Sunglass Hut.The 20-year-old design - daughter of Sir Mick Jagger and his ex-wife Jerry Corridor - appears to have been signed up by sunglasses retailer and may front their campaigns from September. Comment on this ArticleFabio D'Angelantonio, main executive officer of Sunglass hut, says: "With her history and her background, but also her very cool, simple and playful relationship with fashion, we believed [Jagger] could be perfect [for Sunglass Hut]. We talked to her about the project and we got her extremely excited about the category, about the Sunglass Hut brand, and we decided to go ahead with this partnership."Georgia - who was recently named the experience of Madonna's Material Girl clothing line - says she was thrilled when she was offered the job as she is always visiting Sunglass Hut when she's at airports.She told WWD: "I think everyone knows Sunglass Hut - they're in every airport. I'm always buying new Ray-Bans. I like younger styles by Persol and Ray-Ban in bright colours. I love the folding ones too, as they don't break." Karl Lagerfeld Blasts Lack Of Gifted Stylists christian louboutin uk

Comment

Working...
            X